News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

*nails sign into thread*

Started by sleepin_dude_99, October 06, 2007, 04:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepin_dude_99

You are walking down Power On when you notice a perculiar Sign nailed into Cannotcompute0's lawn. It reads as follows...

DO SOMETHING NSIDER2 DID FOR ONCE.

CENSOR WWW.NSIDER2.COM

PLZ

PhilliesPhan

http://oneclickwifi.net/
Awesome site!
Check it out, I'm PhilliesPhan on there also!

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: PhilliesPhan on October 06, 2007, 04:39:52 PM
I don't get it...:|
Nsider2 censored the URL to here, wihich happens to turn into their URL >_>

Let's do the same! >_>

Kingoftherings

Thief888

To show that we're afraid of competition?

Everyone with a brain knows they're just afraid people will join us instead of them.

えっちーせんぱい

Blaziken looks at the sign, thinking 'Who actually cares about this nonsense?' And he decides to set it on fire using flamethrower.

Zovistograt

lulz, I found that out when ppl quoted my nsiderforums.net account and it said my name was nsider2.com

:D
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Blaziken on October 06, 2007, 04:41:54 PM
Blaziken looks at the sign, thinking 'Who actually cares about this nonsense?' And he decides to set it on fire using flamethrower.
What Blaziken did not realize is that the sign is Fire Proof, and ends up setting himself on fire

sleepin_dude_99

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Cannotcompute0 on October 06, 2007, 04:43:15 PM
What Blaziken did not realize is that the sign is Fire Proof, and ends up setting himself on fire

(What the hell? that's stupid)

Zovistograt

Quote from: Blaziken on October 06, 2007, 04:43:57 PM

yeah, Blaziken is a fire-type.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

sleepin_dude_99

A random little girl backslaps Blaziken, then gives him a lowblow

imma da dungeon masteh dangit D:

Húrin

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 06, 2007, 04:43:00 PM
lulz, I found that out when ppl quoted my nsiderforums.net account and it said my name was nsider2.com

:D

Wait, do you mean they made it so that when you type the URL to here it goes to their site?

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 06, 2007, 04:44:41 PM

yeah, Blaziken is a fire-type.
FINE

The fire magicaly turns into water

>_>