News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Your Online Gaming Pet Peeves

Started by Doodle, June 01, 2009, 02:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

What do you hate about online games?

1. Hacking - Yesterday, some random hacker in MKWii decided he would choose ME to screw with. He did everything from running me over multiple times with a star to red koopa shell spamming. It's funny watching it happen to other people, but not when it's happening to you. I lost 216 points from that. ;__;

2. When people choose the same stage/track/etc. every match - Nobody wants to play on the same track all the time. At least wait a match of two before picking it again. :|

3. Lag - That's a given.

4. Teams, and your team sucks - It seems like I end up getting stuck with lousy teammates all the time in some games. Then we get destroyed by the other team, because my teammates can't do anything. :\
YEAH

L10

All the ones you listed, but I must add one thing.

Goddarn children. I hate those bastards.(kids that are like 5-10 years old)
0o!f

Syncopathic

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on June 01, 2009, 02:28:41 AM

4. Teams, and your team sucks - It seems like I end up getting stuck with lousy teammates all the time in some games. Then we get destroyed by the other team, because my teammates can't do anything. :\
lol Starcraft.

Annoying 13 year olds who think they're hot poop.
It pisses me off so much.

jnfs2014

When they spam, and spam, and spam.....with Meta Knight.

Triforceman22

1. Lag

2. people who think they are Gangsta

3. Children

4. Unfair teams

5. Camping

6. Using cheap ass weapons

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Lohn Jocke

People that complain about "unfair gameplay". If it's there, it's going to be used. Live with it.

Doodle

Quote from: Sync on June 01, 2009, 04:15:29 AM
lol Starcraft.

Annoying 13 year olds who think they're hot s***.
It pisses me off so much.
I actually wasn't even thinking about Starcraft when I said that. I can't say that, anyway. I'm the one that sucks. ;__;
YEAH

Kilroy

Pretty much everything listed here. However, my main thing is when people leave a game. In things like TF2, where games are server based, it's fine, because more people can join whenever they feel like it.

But in most all other games, when someone leaves, others can't take their spot. It's horrible.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

1: Children.
2: Using cheap tactics and weapons. (Fighting Games)
3: Trying to act Professional.
4: Expectations.
5: Lag.

For now, we'll leave it at that.

MoS

Mario583

Quote from: Masterofsword on June 01, 2009, 09:12:20 AM
1) Playing against Koreans.
WHAT KINDA LANGUAGE ARE THEY SPEAKING??!?!?
What is this, I don't even......

MoS

It's not about me not understanding them, it's that they're too intercourse ing good. There's something in that filthy water over there that makes them super human gamers. I want me some.

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Mario583

Quote from: Masterofsword on June 01, 2009, 09:28:12 AM
It's not about me not understanding them, it's that they're too intercourse ing good. There's something in that filthy water over there that makes them super human gamers. I want me some.
What pisses me off is that like if you purchased TF2 in like Korea, then the ONLY server's you should play on is Korean!!    Play with your own kind, wanker!

American TF2 = American servers
Spanish TF2 = Spanish servers

Shujinco2

Quote from: Nitro64DD on June 01, 2009, 05:28:34 AM
People that complain about "unfair gameplay". If it's there, it's going to be used. Live with it.
My friend does that all the time.

Like playing Brawl. He says I'm being cheap with EVERYONE I play with.

So I said screw it and kicked his ass with Jigglypuff. :P

My pet peeves are pretty much the sames ones listed before. I haven't been online too many times. (As I don't have it myself.)