News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

1 Super Powah!

Started by JrDude, June 01, 2009, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

You are about to be granted the ability to gain almost ANY ONE super power! Whether it be flying, or teleportation, or whatever, if laser vision or something, you can turn it off. You cannot have the power to have all powers or anything that means you can use several unrelated powers. You can use loopholes though, like gaining the power of a ghost, which would mean you can be both invisible AND intangible (No Danny Phantom nonsense though). Oh yes, and no making up your own combination either (EX: I made a super hero that can run fast and fly DUUUUR)

Well now that you have a super power, will you wear a costume? what colors/look would you use?

Would you become a super hero or a super villain? or would you be neither and just use it in secret? (EX: having super speed and mainly using it in races to be slightly faster than the fastest)

I would use ghost powers, DP powers would be a bonus, but all I really need is the ability to be invisible, intangible, fly, and to be able to haunt houses (they do that in many things). I'd wear some mask, but nothing major. I wouldn't be a villain, but I'd be bad, like rob stores, peep, ect., I mean who can stop me right?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mario583

I'm gonna pull an Eric "Bulfrog" Cartman here and would have the power to have all the powers

JrDude

Quote from: Mario583 on June 01, 2009, 08:03:07 PM
I'm gonna pull an Eric "Bulfrog" Cartman here and would have the power to have all the powers
lrn2read
I said none of that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Friendly Hostile

Either flying or teleportation.  Flying would just be fun to go out and do, while teleportation would be wonderful for traveling.  I could travel the globe in a day.

Mario583

I would actually have the ability to fly so I can see my friend :-[ :-[

I wouldn't have to drive a car or use a plane which is a plus.

THEBIRD

The ability to become any animal at will, perhaps? I could talk to other species, fly, breathe underwater, and all that good stuff. I wouldn't be a super hero or villain, just use my abilities for fun once in a while. Maybe even help scientists with the communication of animals and other things that have to do with them.

StarWindWizard7

Hmmm.......... How about the Power to control the Weather?

Like Storm from X-Men.....or Can't I do that?
I mean she has "A" Power and that POWER is to control the WEATHER which is everything within.
(sounds like a loop hole to me!!) ;D

I would use the wind to fly me everywhere I wanted to go.
I could zap people with lighting if they get on my nerves.  :robotangry:

I could make it snow in Hawaii!

And if for some odd reason I can't have this Power
*looks @ Thread maker*  >=(

I'd want the power to control things with my mind.
Telekineses... Using my mind I could fly, and just be lazy..as I would not get up to get anything.

heheheheheh
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on June 01, 2009, 08:20:01 PM
The ability to become any animal at will, perhaps? I could talk to other species, fly, breathe underwater, and all that good stuff. I wouldn't be a super hero or villain, just use my abilities for fun once in a while. Maybe even help scientists with the communication of animals and other things that have to do with them.

Like Beast Boy from "Teen Titan".
Cool.

*I forgot to mention I'd be a good guy... I don't know about being a hero..maybe when/if I perfected my powers enough to help people.

Hmmm, I'm surprised nobody mentioned Will Smiths Hancock power yet....

JrDude

Telekinesis is one thing, therefore is allowable. All I mean was, no ability to have many abilities (like the first idiotic post in this thread [not mine] {though you can't have both Weather power AND Telekinesis})
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on June 01, 2009, 08:39:48 PM
Telekinesis is one thing, therefore is allowable. All I mean was, no ability to have many abilities (like the first idiotic post in this thread [not mine] {though you can't have both Weather power AND Telekinesis})
Well I was just saying if I could not have "weather" power, I'd go with Telekinesis. :P

noodle976

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on June 01, 2009, 08:20:01 PM
you'd get raped by mario583 D:

Macawmoses

I have a few options, and they kind of have conditions in place:

1. The ability to make someone's fears become reality. *Note that I'd get to see them first*. So if you mad me off I could conjur up an army of spiders, for instance.

2. Animation. Making inanimate objects real. My condition would be that even items that don't normally "live" would live, and size would not be an issue (ie. Army Men toys).

3. Self Control. Being able to control any cell that enters my body or is my own. You could maximize brain function (to become smarter, quote on quote), increase efficiency of other cells (providing oxygen is around - which would mean you could become ridiculously fast/strong), become practically immune to disease (as the cell has entered, meaning it becomes your own tool), and of course, if really far fetched, it would let you heal much faster. I really like this one.

Silverhawk79

The ability to succeed at everything I do.
:(

Matt

Absorption of another person's ability through skin to skin contact, (similar to rogue's from the x-men ability). Skills wise I would be an expert martial artist(JrDude said nothing about skills, just powers). Just imagine the possibilities... I could use someone's power against them and just completely destroy them or become like Michael Jordan and just dominate in the NBA. Anyways, I'd be on both side of the fence(good and bad) and as a costume I would just wear a cloak with a hood.

Doodle

Quote from: Mario583 on June 01, 2009, 08:16:26 PM
I would actually have the ability to fly so I can see my friend :-[ :-[
I wouldn't have to drive a car or use a plane which is a plus.
Is it that boyfriend of yours? :3

Uh...I guess the power to draw anything(even in the air) and it draws, then becomes real. Kind of like what Mack said, only with stuff I draw.

I could be...
THE DOODLER!
YEAH

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on June 02, 2009, 03:07:54 AM

Uh...I guess the power to draw anything(even in the air) and it draws, then becomes real. Kind of like what Mack said, only with stuff I draw.

I could be...
THE DOODLER!
How did you manage to say something cute and lame at the same time?
:P
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 01, 2009, 10:22:06 PM
The ability to succeed at everything I do.
:(
*insert Emo Emoticon* D: