News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

1 Super Powah!

Started by JrDude, June 01, 2009, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

Quote from: GreatGonzales106 on June 03, 2009, 03:43:32 PM
I would want the ability to start and stop time at my will while still being able to move while time is stopped. Also I could bring people into stopped time by holding on to them when I stop it.
Hero.
0o!f

L10

One of my friends came up with a good one. The ability to grant wishes. So he can grant his own wishes and have any and as many powers as he wants.
0o!f

The Riddler

I can't be Peter Petrelli, Arthur Petrelli, Sylar, or Rogue? D:

Redpaige13

The ability to clean the entire house, any house, any size in 5 SECONDS. 

I just spent 5 hours cleaning the Kitchen, Hallway, and Bathroom.  Tomorrow, bedrooms.

If I could get all that poop cleaned in just 5 seconds, I'd be so intercourse ing happy.  Plus I could make a business out of it, and that means more money! 

Ha!  I amaze myself sometimes.

FORNICATION BABY!

Mutilator7

Ability to go invisible or teleportation

Nayrman

The power to have something similar to Lelouch's Geass.
A.k.a. the ability to give one order that will be carried out absolutely. Then I can use the loophole to make people do whatever I want for all time since I can cast the command "be my slave" or "obey all my commands"

L10

Quote from: Nayrman on June 05, 2009, 02:10:37 PM
The power to have something similar to Lelouch's Geass.
A.k.a. the ability to give one order that will be carried out absolutely. Then I can use the loophole to make people do whatever I want for all time since I can cast the command "be my slave" or "obey all my commands"
How nice it would be to have Geass.
0o!f

Nayrman

Quote from: Ryu on June 05, 2009, 02:32:44 PM
How nice it would be to have Geass.
it would certainly make things a lot easier.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on June 05, 2009, 02:35:06 PM
it would certainly make things a lot easier.
yeah, Like Force Nintendo to make  Good games MORE Often or something like that.

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 05, 2009, 03:29:39 PM
yeah, Like Force Nintendo to make  Good games MORE Often or something like that.
Or how about never having to work  ::)

jnfs2014

The Seventh

Quote from: Redpaige13 on June 05, 2009, 01:44:10 PM
The ability to clean the entire house, any house, any size in 5 SECONDS. 

I just spent 5 hours cleaning the Kitchen, Hallway, and Bathroom.  Tomorrow, bedrooms.

If I could get all that poop cleaned in just 5 seconds, I'd be so intercourse ing happy.  Plus I could make a business out of it, and that means more money! 

Ha!  I amaze myself sometimes.
Or clean anything in 5 seconds!

I'd LOOOOOOVE THAT.
meh