News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

You Suddenly Die.

Started by Doodle, July 20, 2009, 10:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares300

I dont think anyone here would suspect anything until I didnt show up for around 2 years since I have on/off forum status.

Dawei

I've told a few friends in real life about this site, so maybe they would come on inform you guys, but the chances of them remembering this place, let alone actually going on here and saying I died are slim.

Jono2

HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Zovistograt

I have friends irl who go to #cosplay
#cosplay has NSFCDers
They'd post on NSFCD
???
no profit for me D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

metroidhunter777

Quote from: Kilroy has a cheap suit on July 21, 2009, 11:10:11 AM
People are treating themselves like we're on Oldsider or something, where if you died, you'd just fade into nothing within seconds.

We're a tight community here, you all know that. If someone was inactive for more than a week, without any warning, we would know something was up.

Unless you're a somewhat old but mostly unknown/lurky member such as myself. ;__;

My friend would probably tell KG who would tell you guys here. Maybe.

* LiveOnTheEdge died

[spoiler]I would just disappear. Nobody would notice or care anyway.

Although the same thing would happen if I ever just decide to leave. [/spoiler]
...̅̅̅

Shujinco2

People are treating themselves like we're on Oldsider or something, where if you died, you'd just fade into nothing within seconds.

We're a tight community here, you all know that. If someone was inactive for more than a week, without any warning, we would know something was up.
I've done that like 5 times and nobody suspected a thing as far as I know.

Triforceman22

Since I know alot of you on Xbox live, and they see that iv'e not bee online for so many days, they should figure it out.

Some people here would care if I died.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Rayquarian

Probably not.  I'd just disappear from the world of the internet.

Macawmoses

By the way, if I die, there is something setup to ensure NSFCD knows about it. At least I hope the people involved follow through.

But yeah, <3

Gwen Khan

nobody would notice or care, just like how I would feel if anyone else dies

Psilocybin

liar i never post and no one notices anymore. lol.
my girlfriend'd prolly tell you guys

Dog Food

You guys would never know.

Unless I died some super heroic death in which I was talked about on the News or something. And if I'd shared my name or a picture of myself with you guys, and then some of you saw the story, it would spread throughout this site.

Otherwise, yeah you wouldn't know. And since this is the internet and I have not (and assuming I never do) formed any sort of special friendship with any of you, then you wouldn't care anyway.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

whatwewishfor

you'll see it in the news cuz im so famous
whatever