Started by Dog Food, August 21, 2009, 05:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When is your favorite mealtime?

Breakfast
Brunch
Lunch
Dinner

Dog Food

I hate breakfast. There's no food that makes me go "I NEED TO HAVE THIS", and so finding something to eat to hold me over is difficult. Lunch is probably my favorite. Lunch is that time in the day where you can have pretty much have any kind of food and you won't be "eating breakfast for lunch" or whatever else people might call something similar. By dinner you've eaten everything you've wanted to eat for the day. Sometimes I skip out on dinner and/or breakfast. But I always manage to eat lunch.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Spam

Brunch, it a awesome meal only enjoyed on irregular times.

JrDude

It's about a tie between Breakfast and Lunch, though I chose Lunch. I love having breakfast, the breakfast foods are usually some of the best foods, and you can also eat the most fattening foods, and as long as you stay active, you will work it off. Lunch is also awesome, it's time you can spend with anybody for any occasion, and my favorite food is usually for lunch, chicken~
[move][/move]
Dude .

Captain Justice

Breakfast is my favorite usually. Its cheaper most of the times, and its really, really good.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Zovistograt

Brunch, because I usually only have brunch on vacations and it's usually awesome and is when I experiment with weird pairings of food (and ways to eat it).
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

JrDude

Dinner gets no love. No one likes eating with family near/at night? No one likes to have the same food you eat at lunch/brunch but at a later period?
Neither do I.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on August 21, 2009, 09:45:08 PM
Dinner gets no love. No one likes eating with family near/at night? No one likes to have the same food you eat at lunch/brunch but at a later period?
Neither do I.
I don't eat with my family. Whenever anyone is hungry, we just rummage around for leftovers or have a snack and that will equal dinner. That's probably why I don't like it.

PsychoYoshi

Dinner; it's the only time I see my family when I'm at home. It's also stir fry time at school.

Magnum

Dinner. My dad makes the best food ever. My mouth is watering thinking about it.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on August 21, 2009, 10:48:23 PM
Dinner; it's the only time I see my family when I'm at home. It's also stir fry time at school.
PY's our first dinner D: For the opposite reason Jr said, too. I actually like dinner when I eat with my family, too. But that could be because I don't have to cook for myself, and it tastes so much better.

whatwewishfor

i dont eat breakfeast
brunch is for fags
lunch sucks
dinners where its at
whatever