Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

1... 2... Freddy's Coming For You!..
3... 4...Better Lock Your Door!..
5... 6... Grab Your Crucifix!..
7... 8... Gonna Stay Up Late!..
9... 10... Never Sleep Again!!!

ANYWAY
Old thread died, and Halloween is tomorrow, and today I'm going to a costume party. So... Like last time, What are YOU gonna be for Halloween? POST PICS OF YOURSELF HERE ON HALLOWEEN, you can also put the pics in the picture thread. Also post what you're gonna do on Halloween.

Anyway, I'm gonna be Freddy Krueger (which is why I included that song <3 ♫). I also watched Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time just now, scarier than I thought, but still not that scary.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

http://tokyogorepolice.com/

I'm watched this for Halloween. Probably going to watch it again with a few friends. Also I downloaded Paranormal Activity because it's not worth paying to see again.

That's about it. Oh, I'm going to wear my Guy Fawks mask.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Lotos

Quote from: Customrobo13 on October 30, 2009, 04:33:09 PM
That's about it. Oh, I'm going to wear my Guy Fawks mask.

Don't go running around with that on or some basement dwelling weirdos are going to punch you.

Custom

Quote from: Lotos on October 30, 2009, 04:39:54 PM
Don't go running around with that on or some basement dwelling weirdos are going to punch you.

>Basement dwelling weirdos
>Brentwood, California

I'm the only one.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

ThePowerOfOne

I have a ton of face paint and hair dye. Let's just leave it at that. BUT, it will be intercourse ing awesome.

I'm going to a party for a bit, then coming home early because my grandpa is coming over, my grandma just died and she LOVED Halloween, and this is my grandpa's first without her.

Dog Food

I've never celebrated Halloween with my boyfriend, so we're going to go out together. Probably just walk and talk until one or two, and hit a couple houses for candy when we get hungry along the way. It'll be pretty chill. If anyone asks, I'm dressing up as an "Unruly Teenager".
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

StarWindWizard7

I'm going to be in  my work clothes for Halloween. :|

PsychoYoshi

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since...junior high?

Syncopathic

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on October 30, 2009, 04:06:54 PM
I also watched Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time just now, scarier than I thought, but still not that scary.

NoES 3 is the best one. srsly.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ron

Click me ^

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

えっちーせんぱい

Allegretto

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on October 30, 2009, 04:06:54 PM
1... 2... Freddy's Coming For You!..
3... 4...Better Lock Your Door!..
5... 6... Grab Your Crucifix!..
7... 8... Gonna Stay Up Late!..
9... 10... Never Sleep Again!!!

ANYWAY
Old thread died, and Halloween is tomorrow, and today I'm going to a costume party. So... Like last time, What are YOU gonna be for Halloween? POST PICS OF YOURSELF HERE ON HALLOWEEN, you can also put the pics in the picture thread. Also post what you're gonna do on Halloween.

Anyway, I'm gonna be Freddy Krueger (which is why I included that song <3 ♫). I also watched Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time just now, scarier than I thought, but still not that scary.
I am going to be Kumori Zetsumei.
It's a character I made up over a few years ago. I have drawn pictures of him and I can finally go as him. Costume took a while to get everything, even had to specially order a walking stick thing. But it came out great :D I'll get pics later.

Mystic

Quote from: Sync~ on October 30, 2009, 10:21:05 PM
NoES 3 is the best one. srsly.
Fact.

3 > New Nightmare > 1

The rest, besides FvJ, suck ass.