News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

*Official* Post Your Holiday Loot Thread~

Started by Lotos, December 22, 2009, 10:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Silver said I could make one.  I got my presents early because I'm going away for Christmas (I'll miss you all :'()

Game&Watch Collection was a little gift to myself with my Club Nintendo coins.

Spud

This will taunt me until tomorrow night as I won't receive any gifts until tomorrow. Half of my gifts from my dad tomorrow, a gift from my mom one Christmas eve, the rest on Christmas plus gifts from my mom's family, the other half of my dad's gifts boxing day plus gifts from my dad's side of the family. A little spread out, but I prefer it this way. Gives me something to do while I wait a day for two fro Christmas.
So, should I post a different picture everyday, of have a giant post after I recieve everything?

ThePowerOfOne

My present from my parents was two tickets to see Lady GaGa tomorrow :D   Earlier this year I stole there credit card and went on a little shopping spree, so I guess they are still mad at that or I would have goten something else D:

Since most of my family lives out of state, they already sent money. But my aunt (Who lives nearby) always buys good stuff for me on Christmas, so I have that to look forward to.

Doodle

YEAH

Silverhawk79

Birthday loot: New Super Mario Bros. Wii, charging station (basically a place to store my poop), new mp3 player, iTrip, alarm clock, lamp, Dr Pepper pajama pants, uhh...I think that's it. I feel like there was something else, but idklol.

SkyMyl

Uhhhh...nothing, since we're still two days away from Christmas.

I'm hoping for a PS3, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting one this year. Looks like I'll have to...
He has never been able to get money quickly. EVER.

Macawmoses

Kayo

Ugh. Why must you torment us!!! 2 moar days D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

You got epic Christmas loot. DSi, NSMB, MJ, Daft Punk, and EEE. Lucky ass.

Kilroy

1.5TB HDD, 160 Gig iPod, NSMBWii, Super Paper Mario, and that's all I'm sure of.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

Dude you're balling with games.
Lucky. ;_;

I have Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2 for Gamecube, but i want the Wii edition for unknown reasons.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Well seeing as my dad took me to the store and told me, "Choose 5 used games and 1 new one and that's your present from us".

Dragonage: Origins (Not actually MY present. My dad likes the game and told me I should grab it for one of my gifts -_- )
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP)
The Italian Job (PSP. I have wanted to get a movie for it)
Final Fantasy II (PSP)
Then he said that's enough. I essentially got 3 PSP games...

then probably some clothes and what looks to be some tools

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change