News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

100% Completing Games

Started by The Riddler, April 28, 2010, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

TK made me think of this as a separate topic.

Do you go out of your way for 100% completion or are there some things just not worth doing?

I'm working on FF7, mastering every single materia and getting every limit break. I had everyone's limit breaks maxed before the temple of the ancients.

Magnum

Yes. In fact, I try to in every RPG I play.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cornwad

I got just about everything in Fallout 3, but there's no % rating. I also completely finished Arkham Asylum, Resident Evil 5, and Mario Galaxy. I normally don't go for it unless I get that gamerscore for my troubles, or if the game is just that good.

Thirdkoopa

When I 100% Complete games...so many...eh...hmm...

Well I know I try to do it with most RPG's.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

I've never 100% a game. I would like to, sure. But the thing is, I have a short attention span. I can't play one game forever. And I also am very forgetful. If I stop playing for a while and then come back to a game that is almost complete, I normally choose to just start over. Most games I don't even finish, let alone get everything in them. I've probably played the beginning and middle a million times, but I rarely have the time to go to the end.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

If it's a game like Castlevania, Mario, Zelda, or Kirby, I'll most likely 100% it. But if we're talking RPGs, I won't have enough patience or dedication to 100% most of them.

Kilroy

Sometimes I do it accidentally, but that's really it. >_>
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

The Riddler

Quote from: Syd on April 28, 2010, 07:33:18 PM
Sometimes I do it accidentally, but that's really it. >_>
You never go out of your way to get every special coin or star in Mario games? :3

MoS

It depends. I play games to have fun, and if it's fun getting 100% I'll do it, but if it's boring and tedious to get every little thing I don't bother.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .