News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Your most perverted moment?

Started by Pokesamrus, October 09, 2007, 07:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokesamrus

I'm curious. I love how laid back this board is.

えっちーせんぱい

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Mystic

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on October 09, 2007, 07:30:08 PM
How do you define perverted?
Ecchi.

IE:

It's like a intercourse ed up version of Alice in Wonderland. Done by CLAMP. With Yuri.
Oh, and they play Strip Chess.

Pokesamrus

Fine, me first.

A perverted moment, a while ago, so our school has uniforms, not a catholic school, just a certain color collared shirt and certain colored pants, and shirts underneath or whatever (not the most attractive uniforms), so when we get on the bus this pretty ok hot girl takes off her uniform and just has just a tank top on, and is sitting across from me. So I accidentally drop her paper, and she bends over to pick it up...

I feel ashamed. I have to confess on a gaming forum.

JMV

Ohhh, Boyah knows what I've done. ^________^
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Pokesamrus on October 09, 2007, 07:35:24 PM
Fine, me first.

A perverted moment, a while ago, so our school has uniforms, not a catholic school, just a certain color collared shirt and certain colored pants, and shirts underneath or whatever (not the most attractive uniforms), so when we get on the bus this pretty ok hot girl takes off her uniform and just has just a tank top on, and is sitting across from me. So I accidentally drop her paper, and she bends over to pick it up...

Male instincts.
Any male, with the exception of those who have no sex drive, would have looked.

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Psycho_Ivan

Truly... Today has been rather perverted.

Mine... Meh. This girl once pulled the back of her shirt up at school to scratch her back for a second... Everyone stopped writing for that instant. And stared. Me included.

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Psycho_Ivan on October 09, 2007, 07:39:10 PM

Mine... Meh. This girl once pulled the back of her shirt up at school to scratch her back for a second... Everyone stopped writing for that instant. And stared. Me included.
I'll be darned if a woman shows skin.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 09, 2007, 07:36:50 PM
Quote from: Pokesamrus on October 09, 2007, 07:35:24 PM
Fine, me first.

Male instincts.
Any male, with the exception of those who have no sex drive, would have looked.
Yeah, I sort have stared though, not to get too rude but they were sort of big. Ok, that's wrong lol.

Psycho_Ivan

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 09, 2007, 07:39:55 PM

I mean her whole back. And she was thin too.

JMV

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 09, 2007, 07:39:55 PM

WHERE ARE DEM BURQAS?
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Joe Kid

Well at school, when I still went there was this hot girl, who had a lot of buttons undon, and I couldn't keep my eyes off.

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.