Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Your most perverted moment?

Started by Pokesamrus, October 09, 2007, 07:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Quote from: Pokesamrus on October 09, 2007, 07:35:24 PM
Fine, me first.

A perverted moment, a while ago, so our school has uniforms, not a catholic school, just a certain color collared shirt and certain colored pants, and shirts underneath or whatever (not the most attractive uniforms), so when we get on the bus this pretty ok hot girl takes off her uniform and just has just a tank top on, and is sitting across from me. So I accidentally drop her paper, and she bends over to pick it up...

I feel ashamed. I have to confess on a gaming forum.
That's not perverted. That's old, basics. Do something new D:

bluaki

Honestly, I can't really remember doing much perverted things...
I guess it was staring at a yuri picture that I accidentally stumbled upon for a little bit too long... >_>

Commander Awesome

Quote from: bluaki on October 09, 2007, 07:44:56 PM
Honestly, I can't really remember doing much anything perverted...
I guess it was looking at a yuri picture that I accidentally stumbled upon for a little bit too long... >_>
I know of an Alice in Wonderland knock-off anime that blows that little yuri picture out of the water. :)

bluaki

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 09, 2007, 07:45:53 PM
I guess it was looking at a yuri picture that I accidentally stumbled upon for a little bit too long... >_>
I know of an Alice in Wonderland knock-off anime that blows that little yuri picture out of the water. :)
I'm not really interested in trying to find more... <_<

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on October 09, 2007, 07:43:37 PM
Fine, me first.

A perverted moment, a while ago, so our school has uniforms, not a catholic school, just a certain color collared shirt and certain colored pants, and shirts underneath or whatever (not the most attractive uniforms), so when we get on the bus this pretty ok hot girl takes off her uniform and just has just a tank top on, and is sitting across from me. So I accidentally drop her paper, and she bends over to pick it up...

That is just my most recent good one, though I won't likely admit more.  Except in Gym class, girls wear somewhat big shorts, then sit down, and you can see a bit up... >.> Gaaaah I hate my pervertedness.

Mystic

Quote from: Pokesamrus on October 09, 2007, 07:48:00 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on October 09, 2007, 07:43:37 PM
Fine, me first.

That is just my most recent good one, though I won't likely admit more.  Except in Gym class, girls wear somewhat big shorts, then sit down, and you can see a bit up... >.> Gaaaah I hate my pervertedness.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Commander Awesome

Quote from: bluaki on October 09, 2007, 07:47:09 PM
Aww.

It's one reason we don't let CLAMP near children's stories. They turn it into an ecchi Yuri anime/manga with Strip Chess and Catgirls trying to rip off the main character's clothes every five seconds.

Joe Kid

Japan is so obsessed with hentai. >.> Don't they have interest in real women?

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Joe Kid on October 09, 2007, 07:50:49 PM
There are Cosplay Hotels... And if you're a woman, there's Butler Hotels.

Joe Kid

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 09, 2007, 07:51:25 PM
Quote from: Joe Kid on October 09, 2007, 07:50:49 PM
There are Cosplay Hotels... And if you're a woman, there's Butler Hotels.
Oh, well. I'm fine with going to plain old strip clubs.

I turn 20 in 24 days.

Friendly Hostile

I got to grab the ass of my one of my friends boyfriend when we were bowling.  She gave me permission, but I  almost did a slide tackle by him to do it ;D

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 09, 2007, 07:49:17 PM
Quote from: bluaki on October 09, 2007, 07:47:09 PM
Aww.

It's one reason we don't let CLAMP near children's stories. They turn it into an ecchi Yuri anime/manga with Strip Chess and Catgirls trying to rip off the main character's clothes every five seconds.
Funny as hell though :)

Joe Kid

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 09, 2007, 07:53:48 PM
I got to grab the arse of my one of my friends boyfriend when we were bowling.  She gave me permission, but I  almost did a slide tackle by him to do it ;D
Are you gay?

I turn 20 in 24 days.

Pokesamrus

I got to grab the arse of my one of my friends boyfriend when we were bowling.  She gave me permission, but I  almost did a slide tackle by him to do it ;D
did he notice what you were trying to do O_o?

Mystic

Quote from: Joe Kid on October 09, 2007, 07:55:35 PM
Are you gay?
If you are a guy, and you're straight, you awesome.