News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

You know, the server's up.

Started by Silverhawk79, May 15, 2011, 05:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

So why aren't you all discussing poop? Come on.
Let's discuss what we plan to do with our summers.
Me, I plan to get a job of some sort and make money for the good of NSFCD/related sites.

Kayo

Moving all my poop to a different (and better) bedroom in my house, spending a week on vacation, maybe a second separate week if we make that second trip. Making easy cash babysitting my little sisters who are 6 and 10 years younger than me.

Hanging out on NSFCD as much as I can, writing articles as much as I can, and I'm going to try and learn Italian (if I can get a working Rosetta Stone torrent).

Whee,
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Probably more of the same, around here.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Axelayer on May 15, 2011, 05:58:31 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Probably more of the same, around here.
I pointed that out to him a month ago, but he refuses to listen.  :P
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Silver wants to use the money for something else.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 15, 2011, 06:33:19 PM
Silver wants to use the money for something else.
It starts with P and ends with ORN.

Silver loves popcorn.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

Doodle

Sleep all day, play games all night.
Unless I get a job. :U
YEAH

Kayo

Sleep sounds good right about now.
[move][/move]

Matt

FruitFlow

phatyo

I'm going to Montreal to live for 2 months. I will guarantee I will come back a even richer man. But the trick is, with money that is even worth more! muhahahahahahaha. #swag