News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

You know, the server's up.

Started by Silverhawk79, May 15, 2011, 05:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Spend time on the computer, visit my friends and/or girlfriend, work, get college stuff ready, maybe add a mod to my car or something.

Just your typical, uh, Spencer.
meh

FruitFlow

My bro wants Nitro on his car like in Need 4 Speed.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Seventh

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 17, 2011, 02:05:17 PM
My bro wants Nitro on his car like in Need 4 Speed.
Oh god...that can get expensive, and fast.  Getting the system setup properly is costly enough as it is...and then the giggle gas (the nitrous) goes for a poopton a bottle.

If he wants lots of power fast, get a good turbo setup.  It'll cost more initially, but in the end you won't be hurting when the time comes to get a new bottle because you burned it all up within a week or two (because that power surge might prove addicting).
meh

Kayo

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 17, 2011, 01:36:55 PM
Spend time on the computer, visit my friends and/or girlfriend, work, get college stuff ready, maybe add a mod to my car or something.

Just your typical, uh, Spencer.
What's a Spencer?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 17, 2011, 02:23:37 PM
Oh god...that can get expensive, and fast.  Getting the system setup properly is costly enough as it is...and then the giggle gas (the nitrous) goes for a poopton a bottle.

If he wants lots of power fast, get a good turbo setup.  It'll cost more initially, but in the end you won't be hurting when the time comes to get a new bottle because you burned it all up within a week or two (because that power surge might prove addicting).
That sounds like it'll be waaaaay out of his price range.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Seventh

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 17, 2011, 03:48:37 PM
That sounds like it'll be waaaaay out of his price range.
When it comes to modding cars, 99% of mods will involve 3 words: Fast, cheap, reliable.  Pick two.
meh

FruitFlow

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 18, 2011, 12:02:02 PM
When it comes to modding cars, 99% of mods will involve 3 words: Fast, cheap, reliable.  Pick two.
But all 3 of those are too good to pass up.  :(