News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Your favorite thing as a kid.

Started by Syncopathic, January 14, 2012, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

Pretty sure we all have favorite things as kids that we might still love the intercourse  out of.

For me, it's my Super Nintendo. Damn thing is nearly 21 years old, and I STILL manage to have more fun playing it than I do playing most of my 360 games.
Oh and, I guess the Game Boy Advance is pretty mag-intercourse ing-neato too.

Matt

Halo: Combat Evolved original release disc on the original Xbox. Still get people over to play split-screen multiplayer, intercourse  Anniversary and its Reach multiplayer.

Mona

This thing right here:

We weren't allowed to have them in school but I still brought mine anyway, I just clipped it so it was on the inside of my pocket.

Silverhawk79

Zoids. Show was intercourse ing awesome, and I have some of those figure things still.

zephilicious

Quote from: High King of NSFCD on January 14, 2012, 02:39:40 PM
Halo: Combat Evolved original release disc on the original Xbox. Still get people over to play split-screen multiplayer, intercourse  Anniversary and its Reach multiplayer.
im too old for this forum
~~ <3

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 14, 2012, 07:39:11 PM
Zoids. Show was intercourse ing awesome, and I have some of those figure things still.
Fuck yeah. Beasties, too.

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 14, 2012, 07:39:11 PM

Oh god, Zoids was amazing. I still have a Zoid that I build from one of the kits. I also was searching through some of my old games and found a bunch of old PS1 games like the Rugrats: The Search for Reptar and Twisted Metal.

Tupin

Quote from: High King of NSFCD on January 14, 2012, 09:13:33 PM
Oh god, Zoids was amazing. I still have a Zoid that I build from one of the kits. I also was searching through some of my old games and found a bunch of old PS1 games like the Rugrats: The Search for Reptar and Twisted Metal.
I loved that game so much.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Super

My NES and SNES were my best friends.

JrDude

When I was young, I liked Tech Deck Dudes. In fact, I still have a bunch in my closet.

I often played video games like Mario 64, and I never really got far, I just kept getting the same stars over and over thinking I was good at the game. I played plenty of others and did the same thing. Pokémon Snap, Mario Kart (50 cc all the way), Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, and I think it took me a year to get into Grunty's lair in Banjo Kazooie. I had plenty of fun. I don't remember how I kept myself entertained, but I did.

I also liked going on the internet to look at boobs. Just look, I got a hard on, but I didn't know what to do with it, so I just starred.
But I thought the internet wouldn't be as simple as typing in "boobs," so I found ways to see them through weird other means. One I remember is going on Froogle (which doesn't exist anymore), typed in "Magic Tricks," go to page 7 or something, and there would be a website, and on the logo is a topless girl. In a sidebar I also noticed a topless girl with words around her that said "Treasure Chest." I think that was the first time I discovered boobs on the internet.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Flying Chickens

When I was little I used to play a 2D platforming game about a cat-pirate named Claw. I swear, I loved that game to absolute death, and could play it for hours on end. I have it next to my computer, and it still works but... Don't want to ruin the nostalgia.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tahrann

Legos, intercourse ing awesome toys unless you step on them.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!