News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

If you could be Any Age, what age would you be?

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 12, 2007, 04:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metroidhunter777

Wait for it, wait for it... OVER NINE-THOUSAND!

Being serious this time... uh... I'd still want to be 13. No passing up the best years of my life for me!

Ashei

Quote from: metroidhunter777 on October 12, 2007, 05:02:46 PM
Wait for it, wait for it... OVER NINE-THOUSAND!

LMFAO!!! XDXDXDXDXDXD

ex dee

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 12, 2007, 04:58:17 PM
Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on October 12, 2007, 04:55:17 PM
Quote from: prjuni on October 12, 2007, 04:51:18 PM
13 years old would be great. Times were so simpler back then, and junior high was the shizznit
Is high school really that bad?

My science teacher is EVIL... and partially insane.
o hai

No, it's really not. It's like Middle School with more freedom.

I sometimes miss the carefree days, when the study of the day was the wonders of addition and subtraction.
Yes. All this crap we learn in HS is poop we'll more than likely never use, or barely use at all.

Zovistograt

That's a hard question...if I could be that physical age for the rest of eternity I'd choose something in the mid-20's because that's the peak of human performance.  If I would just keep aging, I guess I'd go for as young as physically possible without losing my current knowledge/reasoning base.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 12, 2007, 05:29:36 PM
That's a hard question...if I could be that physical age for the rest of eternity I'd choose something in the mid-20's because that's the peak of human performance.  If I would just keep aging, I guess I'd go for as young as physically possible without losing my current knowledge/reasoning base.

0_o

Zovistograt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 12, 2007, 05:34:37 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on October 12, 2007, 05:29:36 PM

0_o
what
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Insane Asylum

A 19 year-old alcoholic has nothing to look forward to in that regard.  I'm fine where I am.
Feast on my justice.

Pokesamrus

Fell

I would be........21! J/K

Ummm...........I don't know really.

Spongebob does not approve

Cecil_and_Kain

Silly_Penguin

ROOk15

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on October 12, 2007, 04:55:17 PM
Quote from: prjuni on October 12, 2007, 04:51:18 PM
13 years old would be great. Times were so simpler back then, and junior high was the shizznit
Is high school really that bad?

My science teacher is EVIL... and partially insane.
I'm gonna tell him you said that! I'd probably stick with this age.

Mew

No School
Getting away with everything
People think is cute when you do notty things, :P