News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Your Screen Name

Started by La Pared, October 18, 2007, 09:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Shujinco is basically Shujinko from the Mortal Kombat series, just replacing the K with a C.

HeroOfTimeO0

Quote from: Shujinco on October 19, 2007, 04:35:37 AM
Shujinco is basically Shujinko from the Mortal Kombat series, just replacing the K with a C.

Nice. :D

Mine was just from the Zelda series. :P

Zovistograt

In 4th grade I was bored so I started to make up random words.  "Zovistograt" was one of them and I thought I'd make it into a book.  It's too bad all of my ridiculous elementary school "projects" were abandoned because of my short attention span.

In 6th grade I revisited the word when me and my friends named ourselves the "Zovistograt Club".  It was not uncommon for groups of ppl in my elementary and middle school to form "clubs".  That kinda lost its flavor in 7th grade, though.

In the summer of 2004, I turned 13 and I wanted to join NSider, so I attempted a number of names, including MR.GAME_AND_WATCH (no joke), but they were all taken.  So I remembered this crazy word I made up and I thought "hey, that wouldn't be taken!" so I used that.  Then I thought it would be a great idea to use it on all accounts I make on the Internet because it's never taken and it's very original.  So pretty much, if MR.GAME_AND_WATCH never registered that account on NSider, I might have not been known as Zovistograt on the Internets.

I've never gone into so much detail before about this :O
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Shujinco2

Quote from: HeroOfTimeO0 on October 19, 2007, 04:40:44 AM
Quote from: Shujinco on October 19, 2007, 04:35:37 AM

Nice. :D

Mine was just from the Zelda series. :P
First time I spelled "Shujinko", I accedently spelled it with a C.

Not only that, but shujinCo i a LOT easier to spell shujinKo!

Nine 1 One

well mine is like this cause it was the only thing i could think up of and it hasnt failed me since

WiiGuy

Mine is WiiGuy because i am one :P