News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Your most random moment?

Started by Shujinco2, November 01, 2007, 05:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

What is YOUR most random moment?

Mine, I was in my school hall, and all of a sudden, i shouted REALLY loud,l "I LEIK PIE!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!1!!!!11!!!"

Everyone laughed! It was funny!

えっちーせんぱい

I'm too serious of a person to have random moments.

Psycho_Ivan

I always snipe at people who say a word I can take advantage of, even if they said everything right. 'Bout as random as I get.

not famy

i was at school i stabbed someone and i was like "LOL UR DED!1!1!1!111" lol he died so random it was hilarious everyone was lolling

Termanian_Knight

..Rolling down a steep hill in a grocery cart. It was a fun race between me and my friends, but we got into a boatload of trouble.  8)

Syncopathic

well thi one time i told a teacher she smells like fish.
im too serious to be random

Dr.Hobo2

Well basically every day of 8th grade after school was random for me but the most random one was when I had written and read out loud 6 names that took up three full pages! That was on the last day of school of course. :P

yes.derek

I've had too many to even remember one.
HEY LOOK HEY

Flying Chickens

Yeah.. Too many, but the most random was...
I had a substitute and I did sideways somersaults through the hall then jumped through the door and hit the ground on my stomach.

Rius

I was in Chemistry and so excited I declared myself "The Singing Vamperic Werecat Mysterio" and started singing "Dixieland". I have no earthly idea why though...