News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

CON! Long text

Started by phatyo, November 18, 2007, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

My Dear Friend, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to aSwiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is aninternational business man. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed, I wantto compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$600,000.00(Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I have authorized the FinanceHouse where I deposited the money to issue you international certified bankdraft cashable at your bank.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of thetotal sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts toassist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it failed us somehow. My dear, I will like you to contact the CEO in charge of the financehouse for the collection of this international certified bank draft. COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICECONTACT AGENT: Mr. COLLINS RAY.EMAIL: info_compensation111@yahoo.fr Ask him to send to you the total $600,000 (Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts toassist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with my secretary MR. Collins Ray and instructhim where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joyafter all the suffering at that time. At the moment, I am very busy herebecause of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having athand. Remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalfto receive that money, so get in touch with him and he will send the amount toyou without delay.Finally, my sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavourto pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the money share ofthe money with best regards. Sincerely,MR MAVIS JONES.

So this man thinks I will reply him saying Yes yes its been a long time. My number is bla bla bla now and contact me during that time so we can talk. But im smarter then that so i replied to the Email.

600,000 thats all your giving me? I help you so much i deserve athliest 650,000 and canadian money not american. Contact me back pleas I always thought what happened to our project.

Hopefolly il beat him at his own game. My family would be happy to :)

Syncopathic

eso es muy bueno, por una razon voy a hablar espanol todo el tiempo

phatyo

Quote from: Ludwig3 on November 18, 2007, 07:56:20 PM
Jupa me webose ?

Syncopathic

Quote from: phatyo on November 18, 2007, 07:59:31 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on November 18, 2007, 07:56:20 PM
Jupa me webose ?
no, se dice: chupa mi huevos