News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Nsider WILL come back.

Started by Phantom_Kirby:):P:D, September 25, 2007, 03:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom_Kirby:):P:D

It's just a matter of when.

"Thanks for your understanding and continued support. We'll see you soon elsewhere on the Web."-NOA_ Andy.
1.What do you think that means? It seems to me that they'll be making a new official Nintendo forum sometime in the future at a different location. Either that or Andy and the other mods plan on joining other forums online...

Also, I have some ideas to why it closed. 2.Nintendo is moving alot of their staff, so maybe it would be too hectic to maintain a forum until they settle in this coming fall.  Plausible?
3. Another thing, they mentioned the success of the DS and Wii as a driving force for closing down. Maybe they know that Friend Code Sharing is inevitable whether they tell people not to or not, so they had to close the forums down to legally save themselves from their privacy policy.

Genius

It's hilarious how so many people want to grasp on to any hope that Nsider isn't gone forever.  It's great. 

Quote from: Genius on September 25, 2007, 03:35:58 PM
It's hilarious how so many people want to grasp on to any hope that Nsider isn't gone forever.  It's great. 
Ya, because putting on a sarcastic, smart alicky know it all persona really makes you sound cool. :-\

Bitter, But Not Bad

Quote from: Phantom_Kirby:):P:D on September 25, 2007, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: Genius on September 25, 2007, 03:35:58 PM
Ya, because putting on a sarcastic, smart alicky know it all persona really makes you sound cool. :-\
It does. Why the hell do you think it's so popular?

Silverhawk79

If they do come back, it's going to be a long time from now.
From their first message board to HTS, there was a 6 year gap of nothingness.

SkulltulaX

Quote from: Phantom_Kirby:):P:D on September 25, 2007, 03:34:18 PM

"Thanks for your understanding and continued support. We'll see you soon elsewhere on the Web."-NOA_ Andy.
1.What do you think that means? It seems to me that they'll be making a new official Nintendo forum sometime in the future at a different location. Either that or Andy and the other mods plan on joining other forums online...

Also, I have some ideas to why it closed. 2.Nintendo is moving alot of their staff, so maybe it would be too hectic to maintain a forum until they settle in this coming fall.  Plausible?
3. Another thing, they mentioned the success of the DS and Wii as a driving force for closing down. Maybe they know that Friend Code Sharing is inevitable whether they tell people not to or not, so they had to close the forums down to legally save themselves from their privacy policy.
If they were going to make another forums they would say it. Not just give little hints.

GotchaFF

I hope it's not gone forever, but I have a bad feeling about it. It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to NOT have a forum, but Nintendo has never been one to follow common sense. :P

Quote from: SkulltulaX on September 25, 2007, 03:40:32 PM
Quote from: Phantom_Kirby:):P:D on September 25, 2007, 03:34:18 PM

If they were going to make another forums they would say it. Not just give little hints.
They obviously can't officially confirm something if they don't even know for 100% sure that it will come back. It's closed indefinately, meaning it may or may not return.

RedRaider

[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me

Quote from: RedRaider on September 25, 2007, 03:43:05 PM
It's gone, guys. Get over it.

"As we prepare for this huge site update, Nintendo must unfortunately close the Nintendo NSider Forums message boards indefinitely beginning Sept. 17, 2007."

Yeah, that definately means they're gone forever.

Bitter, But Not Bad

True. And even if it does come back, it won't for a pretty long time.

Sword326

It's cute when you grasp at false hope.

Quote from: Sword326 on September 25, 2007, 03:46:26 PM
It's cute when you grasp at false hope.
I know I'm cute, but from what I'm reading here (http://forums.nintendo.com/) It seems like there's a good chance of an Nsider return. I could honestly care less whether or not your own godly opinions you guys seem to love so much say otherwise, but I bet Nintendo will have a new forum in the fall.

RedRaider

Quote from: Phantom_Kirby:):P:D on September 25, 2007, 03:44:41 PM

"As we prepare for this huge site update, Nintendo must unfortunately close the Nintendo NSider Forums message boards indefinitely beginning Sept. 17, 2007."

I didn't say it wasn't coming back, just that it's gone.
[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me

Quote from: RedRaider on September 25, 2007, 03:52:27 PM
Quote from: Phantom_Kirby:):P:D on September 25, 2007, 03:44:41 PM

I didn't say it wasn't coming back, just that it's gone.
I know it's gone. I also know that there's a chance of it coming back. What are we argueing about? ???