<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Hell yeah! DragonForce's new album!

Started by Lotos, June 04, 2008, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

MySpace Bulletin:

DRAGONFORCE PREPARES THE WORLD FOR AN ULTRA BEATDOWN

QuoteAttention heavy metal warriors and guitar heroes across the land.

DragonForce are pleased to announce Ultra Beatdown as the title of their forthcoming new album for Roadrunner Records, due in stores on August 26.

Ultra Beatdown is an epic, sweeping, grand collection of infectious guitar anthems that'll inspire all who listen to either pump their fists in the air or pick up a guitar, whether it be real or virtual.

DragonForce's single from 2006's Inhuman Rampage, "Through The Fire and Flames," exploded on the public beyond the metal world thanks to its appearance on the massively popular guitar simulator game. The single has been RIAA certified Gold in the US.

The track listing for Ultra Beatdown is as follows:

Heroes of Our Time

The Fire Still Burns

Reasons to Live

Scars of Yesterday

Heartbreak Armageddon

The Last Journey Home

Inside the Winter Storm

The Warrior Inside

The band will spend the summer as a main stage attraction on the inaugural Rockstar Energy Mayhem tour, which features labelmates/headliners Slipknot, as well as Disturbed, Machine Head, Mastodon, and Airbourne, to name a few.

DragonForce will undoubtedly tear up the stage with their blend of guitar acrobatics, traded off by the virtuosos known as Herman Li and Sam Totman, as well as the soaring, room-filling vocals of ZP Theart. Bassist Frederic Leclerq and drummer Dave Mackintosh continue to fortify the band's rhythmic backbone, while Vadim Pruzhanov laces the band's power sound with keys.

May the "Force" be with you this summer.

Then it has some tour dates for Mayhem Fest in the US and the Ultra Beatdown Tour in Europe.

I just hope it's as good as the stuff on Sonic Firestorm.

Riosan

Wow, I haven't cared about DragonForce since like 2 years ago. They suck live, and all of their songs sound the same.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

major tom

Quote from: Riosan on June 05, 2008, 04:38:46 AM
They suck live, and all of their songs sound the same.
This.

lol, i hope dis album sounds just like all their other albums, b/c i want to see what happens when they change the lyrics of ttfatf.

Zovistograt

None of these titles are actually very exciting imo...hm...maybe they decided to change it up a little.

or not.

The problem is, when they try to do something different, they kinda suck.  Remember their slow song, "Dawn Over a New World"?  Urghhh...
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Super

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Lotos

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 07, 2008, 04:54:01 PM
None of these titles are actually very exciting imo...hm...maybe they decided to change it up a little.

or not.

The problem is, when they try to do something different, they kinda suck.  Remember their slow song, "Dawn Over a New World"?  Urghhh...

I have yet to listen to that one.  I dislike what they did on their third album, as what everyone else pretty much said, the songs all sound the same ESPECIALLY on that one.  I enjoyed how I was actually able to tell the difference between the keyboard and the guitar on the old albums.