News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Four Chords, Sixty Five Songs

Started by The Riddler, May 21, 2010, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Just wondering how this makes you feel, now that you realize how many songs are actually the same.
Also I know his singing sucks but he's making a point with the chords.

Discuss.
Also post more videos of # Chords - # Songs.

Also Also Also

^Comedians take on the issue.

Night the Lucario

The fewer chords, the more songs are going to be the same. Simple mathematics. At the same time, the more cords you have, the fewer songs are likely to be just like them. It's exponential decay, with limits on Y>1, X>1.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

More pleasant version.

Quote from: The Offspring on May 21, 2010, 01:41:14 PM
The fewer chords, the more songs are going to be the same. Simple mathematics. At the same time, the more cords you have, the fewer songs are likely to be just like them. It's exponential decay, with limits on Y>1, X>1.
While this is true, there are other combination of chords and other progressions. It's just crazy how many songs can come from four chords.

Eizweir

Quote from: Reel Big Fish on May 21, 2010, 01:43:50 PM
More pleasant version.
The one on the right is better

I've known this for a while now, and hey, if it works why not go with it?  Just use an original progression of the chords.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze