News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Im new-ish

Started by GreatEvan007, October 29, 2007, 03:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatEvan007

I was banned of the real Nsider because they are heterophobic
anyways I wanted to harass them so I can rejoin because I was banned off Myspace and a lot of my other forums and then I find out they died :(
Anyways My usernames at Nsider were
OopsIDidItAgain07 EvenSpice GreatEvan007 Hott-Evan-Spears-v.2 and I'm sure a  lot more I cant remember now

LightShock

Well, try your best not to get banned here as well too :P We want you to have an enjoyable stay If you could :)

but welcome, and be sure to check out some of the sticky threads relative to this board ;)

Ridley

Please try not to get banned.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Hmm, "dont get banned" is popular. Just read the rules and you will be fine :P or be like lightshock and suck up and you will be fine ;) *

*this is an inside joke between sparky and I, fyi*

Welcome aboard:

~MoM~

LightShock

Quote from: mackormoses on October 29, 2007, 07:36:50 PM
Hmm, "dont get banned" is popular. Just read the rules and you will be fine :P or be like lightshock and suck up and you will be fine ;) *

*this is an inside joke between sparky and I, fyi*

Welcome aboard:

~MoM~

haha indeed it is! :P

suck up?  I C What u did thar... tis true... :(

Ridley

I doubt he will suck up
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Magicmario

I was a member of the old nsider too, but then they canceled it.  :(   So that's why I came here! :D