News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I think the flood is racist

Started by Tahrann, October 14, 2007, 12:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahrann

It's funny, but Srg. Johnson was with Keeys when they were at the flood base (so to speek) but when everyone else was overtaken by the flood, he was left alone. I think the flood is racist because they didnt get him too. What do you think.

P.S. I kno the reason they said in the book, but i think it goes deeper than that
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

phatyo

ok i think the world is racist to whites. Because if a no matter what happens to a noter race its racist but if its white people get threated bad its not racist????!

extraz

Quote from: phatyo on October 20, 2007, 04:12:08 PM
ok i think the world is racist to whites. Because if a no matter what happens to a noter race its racist but if its white people get threated bad its not racist????!

qft

Subach

But everyone is a little bit racist!

ELBRENTO

johnson to flood: IS IT BECAUSE IM BLACK!!!???

thunderhero4

I read the books and they say that johnson has a syndrom that protects him from the flood's infecting powers...

Tahrann

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 30, 2007, 02:08:59 PM
I read the books and they say that johnson has a syndrom that protects him from the flood's infecting powers...

I know, it messed up his nervous system so that the flood could not tap his spine and paralize hime till it could get inside of his chest.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

The Seventh

Quote from: Subach on November 12, 2007, 06:30:43 AM
But everyone is a little bit racist!
Not me.  I don't care if the person is black, asian, african, european, or anything else.
meh