News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I just started to play melee last night...

Started by Zora Link, January 02, 2008, 03:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zora Link

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on January 02, 2008, 05:14:45 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on January 02, 2008, 05:11:02 PM
Quote from: QSMASHBRO on January 02, 2008, 04:59:38 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on January 02, 2008, 04:55:44 PM
gets whipped on classic, difficulty at normal*
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

hey, I almost had it...I beat master hand...Crazy hand only had 12 hp left... :'(
I'm gonna train you DBZ style if I get a LAN adapter. >:(
no me gusta DBZ... :(
Tough! You will be slammed to the ground until you can dodge and strike with great force! >:(
Pikachu isn't one to have great force...pikachu is more of a stratigist.(sp?)
And you shouldn't get mad. I'm gonna train as much as possible. :P

Zora Link

Dawei

Level... 5s?

My god. And a free-for-all no doubt. I'm sorry, but you really aren't good. My little brother can do better than that. Though, FFAs are horrible to measure skill. Do 1 Vs 1. Just play level 8s for about an hour.

Zora Link

Quote from: Dawei on January 02, 2008, 05:42:37 PM
Level... 5s?

My god. And a free-for-all no doubt. I'm sorry, but you really aren't good. My little brother can do better than that. Though, FFAs are horrible to measure skill. Do 1 Vs 1. Just play level 8s for about an hour.
I realize that and I'm working on it.
And I'm gonna try and stay away from level 8...might do level nines. I was able to beat them before, and that would be a good way to see how much not playing for awhile has really done to me.

Dawei

Quote from: Zora Link on January 02, 2008, 05:46:43 PM
Level... 5s?

And I'm gonna try and stay away from level 8...might do level nines. I was able to beat them before, and that would be a good way to see how much not playing for awhile has really done to me.
Level 8s are better training. Level 9s have in-human reflexes. Plus it's less on your mindgame. When people play the computer to much, they start to treat it like a real person and try it on people. Stick with 1, 5, and 8.

Zora Link

Quote from: Dawei on January 02, 2008, 05:50:31 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on January 02, 2008, 05:46:43 PM
Level... 5s?

Level 8s are better training. Level 9s have in-human reflexes. Plus it's less on your mindgame. When people play the computer to much, they start to treat it like a real person and try it on people. Stick with 1, 5, and 8.
ok....I guess that makes sense.

Zora Link

Im gonna try another 10 matches with level 5's again.
see how I do this time...