News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

A new technique with Sonic

Started by Eizweir, March 18, 2008, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

I am still testing this, it's not 100% sure yet!

Ok, I was playing as Sonic when I cam across this.  Using this, you can quickly steal an item held in an opponents hand.  First, you run at the opponent and use his running A.  Then keep jamming A, this works better the higher % your opponent is.  It won't always work, but if you are lucky and did it right Sonic would have hit the opponent hard enough to make him drop the item, and then have picked it up instantly. 

Any questions?  I'd like a few people to help me test this, as I am not positive that this works well yet.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Marth Xero on March 18, 2008, 09:26:23 AM

Ok, I was playing as Sonic when I cam across this.  Using this, you can quickly steal an item held in an opponents hand.  First, you run at the opponent and use his running A.  Then keep jamming A, this works better the higher % your opponent is.  It won't always work, but if you are lucky and did it right Sonic would have hit the opponent hard enough to make him drop the item, and then have picked it up instantly. 

Any questions?  I'd like a few people to help me test this, as I am not positive that this works well yet.
Coudln't that logic work with any character?
If a persons damage is that high, and another person attacks him so that he can take that item just like Sonic would?

I don't think item thievery is an attack that Sonic uses, but more or less anybody can use/do.

Eizweir

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 18, 2008, 09:38:19 AM
Quote from: Marth Xero on March 18, 2008, 09:26:23 AM

Coudln't that logic work with any character?
If a persons damage is that high, and another person attacks him so that he can take that item just like Sonic would?

I don't think item thievery is an attack that Sonic uses, but more or less anybody can use/do.
true, but Sonic's spped makes it instant, so it's like the item was just given to Sonic.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

DededeCloneChris