News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Sweet Jesus, Metroid Prime 3 is AMAZING

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, October 13, 2007, 09:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

I haven't had much time to play it, but the action, puzzlez,voice acting, graphics and level design are absolutely splendid.

I'm currently at the Leviathan Seed...

NiMa74

Jono2

by his saying "the leviathan seed", one could assume that he's at the first one.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

HoganM

I loved it, but i liked MP1 the best. It just capivated me...

TheKoopaBros.

Definitely. MP3 is an amazing game; so much was done right in this title.

Its now my 2nd favourite Metroid game in the series (nothing can touch Super Metroid).

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on October 13, 2007, 10:20:51 AM
Definitely. MP3 is an amazing game; so much was done right in this title.

Its now my 2nd favourite Metroid game in the series (nothing can touch Super Metroid).
Metroid > All

And you know it >_>

Joeofmars

Metroid Prime 3 is just great!I,personally,think it is the best game on the Wii.

CristWii

Quote from: HoganM on October 13, 2007, 09:35:39 AM
I loved it, but i liked MP1 the best. It just capivated me...
I KNOW! MP1 FOR THE WIN!

butterflyboy1974

It is WAY amazing!   I love it even more now that I've unlocked all the cool stuff in the 'extras' section.  I especially love the 'ship bumper sticker' tool.  The controls are flawless, the music is excellent, the lighting and graphics are superb, the art is gorgeous, the characters are interesting, the story is compelling, the sound effects are awesome, etc. etc. etc.   Now that I've beaten the game several times I'm really noticing how smoothly the game flows when you know where you're going and what to do.  The replays are just as fun as the first time!  There's no dragging parts of the game, it's awesome from beginning to end.  A true masterpeice!  I haven't been this pleased with a game since Super Metroid came out.  Will this game retain it's awesomeness over the years like SM has?  I think so. 

The Seventh

That's what I think.  It's amazing!  The levels feel so natural, like they should have been made that way, and that they could almost exist IN REAL LIFE.  Another good point is the controls.  The controls feel so smooth and easy to use, especially on advanced.  I liked how you could fly from planet to planet.  The ablility to use Hypermode was awesome.  And the graphics were great.  But, my biggest (and possibly only) problem is how the door loading times can take quite a bit of time.
meh

T-Virus

Subach

More like, the whole Metroid series is freaking amazing.(excluding the few spin offs.)

Allegretto

StateAardvark

I still prefer Metroid Prime. To me, that was the perfect game.

DSWiiMaster42

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)