News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New Pokemon (as in game and species) coming!

Started by Macawmoses, January 29, 2010, 12:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 05, 2010, 06:21:02 PM
This guy is like Ditto, except more epic and with the ability to do other moves.
Maybe, but I don't really see why bother give it Transform. Mew knows that move as well, but I can't see a good strategy with Zoroark.

Macawmoses

So guys...what did I miss update wise on the games? Does the Pokemon actually have the ability to transform? Or is it just a movie thing?

JrDude

I have yet to see any info on the games, but by the looks of the movie, it will have some kind of transformation ability.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

It can disguise itself as people and other pokemon, not sure exactly if it's like how Ditto transforms.

JrDude

Quote from: Zero on March 07, 2010, 09:56:25 PM
It can disguise itself as people and other pokemon, not sure exactly if it's like how Ditto transforms.
Ditto can become anything in the anime.
Jesse: "Transform into this *hold up a pic of some guy I don't recognize"
*Ditto transforms into the actual picture, not the guy*
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on March 07, 2010, 09:56:25 PM
I'm assuming like Latias did in Pokemon..5, was it? Where she turned into that girl...
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Bulbapedia has some fake sprites, based on the artwork.
They look pretty decent, so you get an idea of what the two may look like in-game.

JrDude

Quote from: Caveman on March 20, 2010, 08:56:53 PM
Bulbapedia has some fake sprites, based on the artwork.
They look pretty decent, so you get an idea of what the two may look like in-game.

That is fairly epic.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 20, 2010, 09:00:24 PM
That is fairly epic.
Still don't like the evolution, but the baby gives me a gen 1/2 feeling, so I like it.

JrDude

I originally didn't like the prevo, and the evo always looked pretty cool. They're growing on me though.
[move][/move]
Dude .

I see I missed some things here before this board moved down closer to Power On.
...̅̅̅