News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

New Pokemon (as in game and species) coming!

Started by Macawmoses, January 29, 2010, 12:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wedge

Quote from: K on February 15, 2010, 06:23:59 PM
Wedge, if you notice, most 1st gen pokemon don't even have a base stat above 120. Maybe even 110. Even fearsome looking pokemon like Nidoking were weak statwise. As generations advanced, pokemon had the power to match their appearance (with a few exceptions, of course) and are generally used more competitively then 1st gen.

Looking at it, the only 1st gen pokemon that I'd use in battle are pretty much Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Starmie, Gyarados, the Eeveelutions and the legendary birds. The rest just don't have as much power as you'd expect. Look at Wigglytuff. It already evolved once (not counting Igglybuff) and it's still not much tougher than an un-evolved gen 4 pokemon.

There is Tentacruel, also. But newer generations have much more. Yes, Gyarados was from the 1st gen, and so have some my favorites (including Starmie). but after you get past those few viable 1st gen pokemon, there's nothing left. In the later gens, especially 4th, i can see myself using nearly every pokemon there in at least UU. (ignoring early-game bugs like Kricketune, they were never of much use) and if you look at the generations as a whole, first was generally the worst. Did you ever wonder why the majority of the new evos we got last gen were from 1st generation pokemon? Do you wonder why?

Down to one of those pokemon you mentioned. Golbat. It had potential, but not power. As in, it was crying out for a new evo. Crobat. It's one of the fastest pokemon out there, and it is the fastest Hypnosis user in the game. Combine that with a respectable Attack stat, good HP, and STAB Brave Bird and you have a pretty powerful addition to any team.
I like Tangrowth. Could use a better Sp. Def though, but look at the way it looks. Strange, but what else could a Tangela evo look like. I like its size. It's like a MONSTER! :D
I'd like to point out that the 3rd generation was quite lacking of new evolutions.

Let's look at a breakdown of the generations of all OU Pokemon:

1st gen: 11
2nd gen: 10
3rd ge: 8
4th gen: 16

They are more or less equal, with a slight leaning towards 4th gen. However, you'll notice that 1st gen has more Pokemon in OU than 2nd or 3rd gen. Also, notice that I said Nidoking and company were useful in UU, not OU and I never once mentioned anything about a Pokemon's appearance relating to its potential in battle. You'll also notice that all OU 1st gen Pokemon have at least one base stat over 120 with the sole exception of Starmie, whose highest stat is Speed at 115, an incredibly useful base because it outspeeds Latias and Gengar. Moreover, base stats alone don't determine a Pokemon's potential. Abilities can ruin a Pokemon's ability to do anything useful. The lack of a movepool as well as detrimental typing are also hindering factors.

QuoteThe rest don't have as much power as you'd expect

Power doesn't dictate viability in the slightest. Blissey is by no means powerful. Neither are Skarmory or Ninjask. They have uses that don't require the sheer power of Tyranitar or Salamence. As I stated before, Pokemon has changed significantly from its conception and power isn't everything. The legendary birds (besides Zapdos) are all but useless in OU due to the prevalence of Stealth Rock even though they might have high BSTs. Look at Wigglytuff? How about we look at Mothim, or Wormadam, or Carnivine, or Pachirisu. How about Dustox or Huntail. How about Glaceon or Lumineon. Mawile or Skuntank. Every single generation has its intercourse  ups, so don't call out 1st gen on anything without looking at the big picture.

Quoteif you look at the generations as a whole, first was generally the worst. Did you ever wonder why the majority of the new evos we got last gen were from 1st generation pokemon? Do you wonder why?

Really, I fail to see why this is important because most of the new evolutions are useless anyways. Tangrowth is eclipsed by Celebi. Electivire is beyond useless now. Lickilicki, what the intercourse ? PorygonZ quickly fell into obscurity. Obviously there are ones that work such as Magnezone, but Magneton was useful prior to that evolution. Second gen got upgrades such as Yanmega, Gliscor, Magmoswine, and Weavile, all of which took completely useless Pokemon and gave them competitive viability, so I don't know why that hasn't come up yet.

QuoteDown to one of those pokemon you mentioned. Golbat. It had potential, but not power. As in, it was crying out for a new evo. Crobat. It's one of the fastest pokemon out there, and it is the fastest Hypnosis user in the game. Combine that with a respectable Attack stat, good HP, and STAB Brave Bird and you have a pretty powerful addition to any team.

Golbat had absolutely no potential whatsoever. It was the worst flying type in the game hands down. At least Farfetch'd got STAB CH Slash and Butterfree got Psychic. Hell, Golbat got 35 BP Wing Attack as its sole STAB. Crobat was also completely useless until 4th gen gave it the tools to abuse its high speed stat, so that argument won't work either.

QuoteI like Tangrowth. Could use a better Sp. Def though, but look at the way it looks. Strange, but what else could a Tangela evo look like. I like its size. It's like a MONSTER! :D

I really don't know why you said this, especially when you stated earlier that looks do not correlate with power, but whatever floats your boat.

Drezford_the_Rebell

People recognize more of the first genners to be able to point out that most of them suck. In the other generations you don't really know all of them, just the powerful/cool/over-exposed ones. I'm sorry Charizard isn't the best thing out there, but to perfectly honest, I've seen more poop come from the 3rd and 4th gens than words come out of Wedge.

And a lot of words come out of Wedge.

Let us not forget you probably gave up on memorizing all the pokemon after gen 2, and you probably didn't even know chimecho existed until gen 4 (I only knew because I found out about it and hunted for it in my Ruby).

And while 4th gen gave us a higher percentage of competitively apt pokemon within it's pokedex, it gave us poop that's WAY more useless than the 1st Gen.

So really we're just acknowledging the good and the bad of the 1st Gen, the gen you're familiar with, without acknowledging the negative side of the others.

Kayo

Quote from: Wedge on February 15, 2010, 06:58:36 PM

They are more or less equal, with a slight leaning towards 4th gen. However, you'll notice that 1st gen has more Pokemon in OU than 2nd or 3rd gen. Also, notice that I said Nidoking and company were useful in UU, not OU and I never once mentioned anything about a Pokemon's appearance relating to its potential in battle. You'll also notice that all OU 1st gen Pokemon have at least one base stat over 120 with the sole exception of Starmie, whose highest stat is Speed at 115, an incredibly useful base because it outspeeds Latias and Gengar. Moreover, base stats alone don't determine a Pokemon's potential. Abilities can ruin a Pokemon's ability to do anything useful. The lack of a movepool as well as detrimental typing are also hindering factors.
And where do you find the most underused and pathetic pokemon? HMMM FIRST GEN HURR

QuotePower doesn't dictate viability in the slightest. Blissey is by no means powerful. Neither are Skarmory or Ninjask. They have uses that don't require the sheer power of Tyranitar or Salamence. As I stated before, Pokemon has changed significantly from its conception and power isn't everything. The legendary birds (besides Zapdos) are all but useless in OU due to the prevalence of Stealth Rock even though they might have high BSTs. Look at Wigglytuff? How about we look at Mothim, or Wormadam, or Carnivine, or Pachirisu. How about Dustox or Huntail. How about Glaceon or Lumineon. Mawile or Skuntank. Every single generation has its intercourse  ups, so don't call out 1st gen on anything without looking at the big picture.
You're contradicting yourself there. LOOK POWER ISNT EVERYTHING BUT THESE WEAK THINGS SUCK. Also, you wanna go as far as Mothim, Dustox, or Wormadam? Fine. I would like to add Butterfree and Beedrill there too. Glaceon, i don't see where you're going with this. It's an Ice type with more than decent special attack, and once you've gotten past the always-awful stealth rock, it can even be used in UU. Now, since we're talking about Ice-types, lets take a peek at Dewgong, shall we? You say Lumineon? I say Seaking. Face it, with all the weaker pokemon you bring in from newe generations (they all have to have them) i'll just bring in more from the first.

QuoteReally, I fail to see why this is important because most of the new evolutions are useless anyways. Tangrowth is eclipsed by Celebi. Electivire is beyond useless now. Lickilicki, what the intercourse ? PorygonZ quickly fell into obscurity. Obviously there are ones that work such as Magnezone, but Magneton was useful prior to that evolution. Second gen got upgrades such as Yanmega, Gliscor, Magmoswine, and Weavile, all of which took completely useless Pokemon and gave them competitive viability, so I don't know why that hasn't come up yet.
Tangrowth eclipsed by celebi. HMM. How come celebi is OHKO'ed by so much as an un-STABed Megahorn but such attack will leave nothing more than a little dent in Tangrowth? Where's Tangrowth's Ghost and Dark weaknesses? Elective was quite useful. The only reason it's useless now is because every team has counters for it. EVERY TEAM. Lickilicky is rather decent in NU and UU because of it's access to Belly Drum and a STABed Explosion. Porygon-Z still remains one of the strongest special attackers in the game. And again, useless pokemon that gained viability. Isn't that why more than half the new evo's are of first gen pokemon? You didn't explain that.

QuoteGolbat had absolutely no potential whatsoever. It was the worst flying type in the game hands down. At least Farfetch'd got STAB CH Slash and Butterfree got Psychic. Hell, Golbat got 35 BP Wing Attack as its sole STAB. Crobat was also completely useless until 4th gen gave it the tools to abuse its high speed stat, so that argument won't work either.
Golbat had no potential on its own, but by its good speed and attack it just showed that it needed something. Also, Wing Attack has 60 BP, derp. Crobat has always been fast, and though it didn't have great attacks--- HEY, WAIT. DIDNT YOU JUST FUCKING SAY THAT POWER ISNT EVERYTHING. LOOK AT SKARMORY AND BLISSEY. YOU ARE A WALKING CONTRADICTION AREN'T YOU.

QuoteI really don't know why you said this, especially when you stated earlier that looks do not correlate with power, but whatever floats your boat.
So I'm not allowed to state my appreciation for Tangrowth's looks. I was talking to Jr, who mentioned how retarded he thought Tangela looked. Did I say once that i was trying to base its power on its looks? No. I was stating how it looked like a monster. Keep your nose out of where it doesn't belong, that didn't even pertain to this conversation in the slightest.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

When/If the series makes a platform jump like from G/S/C to R/S/E they need to boost some pokemon's stats, or give SOME reason to use them. The tiers are really the only guide on which class of pokemon you want to use and ultimately what tier you want to compete in. I've never liked that. Balance is extremely hard to achieve, I know, but the game loses its luster when everyone runs the same team.

If not, then oh well. I'll still flock to the games like a mindless slave.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on February 16, 2010, 09:48:37 AM
When/If the series makes a platform jump like from G/S/C to R/S/E they need to boost some pokemon's stats, or give SOME reason to use them. The tiers are really the only guide on which class of pokemon you want to use and ultimately what tier you want to compete in. I've never liked that. Balance is extremely hard to achieve, I know, but the game loses its luster when everyone runs the same team.

If not, then oh well. I'll still flock to the games like a mindless slave.

They never have boosted stats, and i don't think its possible now. If gen 5 comes out on the DS, there's no way that any old pokemon are getting new base stats, since it would mess everything up. It would be nice if it happened, but stat changes are one thing thats not gonna happen. I guess GameFreak is sticking to the fact that you can't change a pokemon. You can't change its type, ability, or stats. The only thing you can do is change its movepool.

Oh, one more thing I'd like to say to Wedge. Where's that quote.. aha, here:
Quote from: Wedge on February 15, 2010, 06:58:36 PM

You're trying to defend the fact that 1st gen has the second highest number of OUs. Well, did you ever think to notice that gens 2-4 have a little over 100 pokemon each, while gen 1 has the highest number, with 150 (well, 151)? Let's compare it to Gen 2. Gen 1 has a whole 50 MORE POKEMON that 2, but only ONE MORE OU.

let's throw a bit of math into this.

OUs in Gen 1: 11/151
OUs in Gen 2: 10/101
OUs in Gen 3: 8/134
OUs in Gen 4: 16/107

Wow, Gen 3 has more pokemon than I expected. Does it really have 126 non-OUs? Actually, i'm going to remove ubers from these numbers.

Gen 1: 11/149
Gen 2: 10/98
Gen 3: 8/126
Gen 4: 16/100

I think I might have missed a few Ubers, but that's pretty close. Hmm, should I eliminate the NFE's to get a better number? Maybe later, too much work now.

Let's try the percentage of OUs versus the total numbers:

Gen 1: 11/149 = 0.074%
Gen 2: 10/98 = 0.102%
Gen 3: 8/126 = 0.063%
Gen 4: 16/100 = 0.160%

Well there, eliminate 3rd gen (which we all agree had a lot of UUs in it) and 1st gen has the lowest OU ratio. Behind Gen 2 even. Where does this come in? No where yet. Once I eliminate NFEs we can have a more accurate set of results, but for now, i just wanted to put that out there.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Wedge

Quote from: K on February 16, 2010, 04:59:24 AM
And where do you find the most underused and pathetic pokemon? HMMM FIRST GEN HURR
You're contradicting yourself there. LOOK POWER ISNT EVERYTHING BUT THESE WEAK THINGS SUCK. Also, you wanna go as far as Mothim, Dustox, or Wormadam? Fine. I would like to add Butterfree and Beedrill there too. Glaceon, i don't see where you're going with this. It's an Ice type with more than decent special attack, and once you've gotten past the always-awful stealth rock, it can even be used in UU. Now, since we're talking about Ice-types, lets take a peek at Dewgong, shall we? You say Lumineon? I say Seaking. Face it, with all the weaker pokemon you bring in from newe generations (they all have to have them) i'll just bring in more from the first.
Tangrowth eclipsed by celebi. HMM. How come celebi is OHKO'ed by so much as an un-STABed Megahorn but such attack will leave nothing more than a little dent in Tangrowth? Where's Tangrowth's Ghost and Dark weaknesses? Elective was quite useful. The only reason it's useless now is because every team has counters for it. EVERY TEAM. Lickilicky is rather decent in NU and UU because of it's access to Belly Drum and a STABed Explosion. Porygon-Z still remains one of the strongest special attackers in the game. And again, useless pokemon that gained viability. Isn't that why more than half the new evo's are of first gen pokemon? You didn't explain that.
Golbat had no potential on its own, but by its good speed and attack it just showed that it needed something. Also, Wing Attack has 60 BP, derp. Crobat has always been fast, and though it didn't have great attacks--- HEY, WAIT. DIDNT YOU JUST FUCKING SAY THAT POWER ISNT EVERYTHING. LOOK AT SKARMORY AND BLISSEY. YOU ARE A WALKING CONTRADICTION AREN'T YOU.
So I'm not allowed to state my appreciation for Tangrowth's looks. I was talking to Jr, who mentioned how retarded he thought Tangela looked. Did I say once that i was trying to base its power on its looks? No. I was stating how it looked like a monster. Keep your nose out of where it doesn't belong, that didn't even pertain to this conversation in the slightest.

Fine, let's ignore the ratios of Pokemon in OU because they don't really give conclusive data as to the supposed viability of each generation. I also apologize for talking about your remark about Tangrowth's appearance because I did not realize you were not talking to me due to the fact that the reply box does not give text quoted by the used quoted text.

Unfortunately, your arguments are somewhat flawed.

QuoteAnd where do you find the most underused and pathetic pokemon? HMMM FIRST GEN HURR

Maybe because 1st generation is also the generation with the most new Pokemon? I believe you pointed this out later on in your argument. I'm also inclined to argue that 4th gen had far more useless Pokemon than 1st gen, but a subjective point such as this does not make a good basis for argument.

QuoteYou're contradicting yourself there. LOOK POWER ISNT EVERYTHING BUT THESE WEAK THINGS SUCK. Also, you wanna go as far as Mothim, Dustox, or Wormadam? Fine. I would like to add Butterfree and Beedrill there too. Glaceon, i don't see where you're going with this. It's an Ice type with more than decent special attack, and once you've gotten past the always-awful stealth rock, it can even be used in UU. Now, since we're talking about Ice-types, lets take a peek at Dewgong, shall we? You say Lumineon? I say Seaking. Face it, with all the weaker pokemon you bring in from newe generations (they all have to have them) i'll just bring in more from the first.

No, all I said was "power does not dictate viability". I take back the 'in the slightest' part because that was a gross exaggeration and I apologize. Maybe I should clarify what I meant by saying power does not dictate viability by itself. This does not mean that 'weak things suck'. What it means is that there are many factors that go into determining whether a Pokemon is useful or not. I will go back to my earlier example of Blissey. Blissey's attack stat is worse than even Caterpie's. Caterpie is not generally used as an archetype for power. However, that does not stop Blissey from being useful. It is regarded as the best special wall in the game. How about Forretress? Not exactly powerful, but it has the capability to set up all three types of entry hazards, tank physical hits, spin away opposing hazards, and blow up when it's done to give the player a free switch. That's utility, not power. Smeargle is a third example. It's attack stat is also lower than Caterpie's and the rest of its stats are pitiful. However, it has access to every single move in the game making it an exceptional lead, spiker, sleeper, screener, or BPer. Mothim and friends are not useful because they do not have any traits that would make it favorable to a competitive team. It can't give support, it has low stats, it's incredibly weak to stealth rock, and it is outclassed in whatever it does by many other Pokemon. Glaceon is really not that great of a Pokemon. Of course it can be used in UU. Heck, anything can be used in UU. That doesn't mean that it'll be good, however. Glaceon is limited by its mediocre speed, horrid movepool, bad typing, and the existence of better candidates.

Again, you've said it yourself that 1st gen has more Pokemon than the rest of the generations, so it makes sense that it would have more weaker Pokemon too though weakness is truly a subjective measure, so this argument will go in circles regardless of what points are made by both sides. If you say that Pokemon X, Y, and Z are weak, I could make a counterargument for their usability. At the same time, if I accused Pokemon 4, 5, and 6 of being useless, you'd just come in with a response as to how useful they really are, so the point is moot here. Neither side can hold onto an advantage.

QuoteTangrowth eclipsed by celebi. HMM. How come celebi is OHKO'ed by so much as an un-STABed Megahorn but such attack will leave nothing more than a little dent in Tangrowth? Where's Tangrowth's Ghost and Dark weaknesses? Elective was quite useful. The only reason it's useless now is because every team has counters for it. EVERY TEAM. Lickilicky is rather decent in NU and UU because of it's access to Belly Drum and a STABed Explosion. Porygon-Z still remains one of the strongest special attackers in the game. And again, useless pokemon that gained viability. Isn't that why more than half the new evo's are of first gen pokemon? You didn't explain that.

Let's also forget about Tangrowth's inability to deal with Scizor, Heatran, and Metagross, the fact that it's set up fodder for Empoleon, Jirachi, Suicune, Restalk Gyarados, Restalk Kingdra, SubCharge Magnezone, Charge Beam Rotom, Curselax,  Restalk Tyranitar, or anything that resists Grass and has taunt, and it's near uselessness on teams that are set up correctly. Let's also overlook the fact that Tangrowth has no recovery move, no way to eliminate status, no access to reflect, and no resistance to Fighting-type attacks. Finally, let's pretend that Tangrowth isn't solidly UU while Celebi remains a useful OU Pokemon with high usage.

Also, no one in their right mind would switch Celebi into Heracross, and Tangrowth is 2HKOed anyway by even a Jolly Scarf Heracross's Megahorn, so that point is invalid as well. There is no OU Pokemon who commonly uses un-Stabbed Megahorn, though Rhyperior still 2HKOes Tangrowth with it. Erm, Electivire isn't used now because it is, in fact, useless. You don't really need a counter to Electivire at all. Anything that outspeeds it can pretty much deal with it, and its base 95 Speed stat doesn't help even at +1 speed when you consider all of the base 100 and base 110 scarfers running around.

QuotePorygon-Z still remains one of the strongest special attackers in the game.

Here is a prime example of when power does not dictate viability. People used to use Porygon-Z for it's Adaptability + Tri Attack, but now we know that it doesn't work very well. Its speed is only average and it lacks the ability to switch into even neutral attacks. As such, it fell into obscurity behind better special sweepers such as Latias, Gengar, Heatran, and Jolteon. Power means nothing if it can't be used.

QuoteGolbat had no potential on its own, but by its good speed and attack it just showed that it needed something. Also, Wing Attack has 60 BP, derp. Crobat has always been fast, and though it didn't have great attacks--- HEY, WAIT. DIDNT YOU JUST FUCKING SAY THAT POWER ISNT EVERYTHING. LOOK AT SKARMORY AND BLISSEY. YOU ARE A WALKING CONTRADICTION AREN'T YOU.

Even if I had said "Power isn't everything", this would still hold true. Golbat had no useful traits that allow it to survive competitively. Wing Attack has 35 BP in 1st gen, which is what we were talking about, unless you forgot that this is the only generation where Golbat does not evolve.

QuoteDIDNT YOU JUST FUCKING SAY THAT POWER ISNT EVERYTHING. LOOK AT SKARMORY AND BLISSEY. YOU ARE A WALKING CONTRADICTION AREN'T YOU.

Please stop doing that, it's getting tiresome. Fine, let's say that I said 'power isn't everything'. I did not contradict myself. I said Golbat had no potential in 1st gen. It was the worst flying-type in the game. It's best attack was base 35 power wing attack, not what you would call 'usable'.

Please try to think things through. Power is not the sole reason Golbat was bad. If it had some other useful trait, like high speed + wrap and Swords Dance or Thunder Wave or something, then guess what, it would be usable. Unfortunately, Golbat has no traits going for it. It is weak to Psychic, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt, the three most common attacks in 1st gen. It's base stats are average at best and its movepool leaves much to be desired. Normal/Flying is a better typing combination in 1st gen due to the prevalence of Psychic attackers.

Butterfree also got Sleep Powder, which is probably better for it than Psychic anyways, so even it has more utility than Golbat.

Kayo

Well, I'm tired and can't offer my full opinion until the morning, but i will say something to this:

Yes, you brought up how Blissey's attack is lower than Caterpie's. You forgot, special attack durrhurr. :P

That's it until morning XD
[move][/move]

Cornwad

I hope more new Pokemon are revealed soon. How long did we have to wait between Munchlax and whatever was revealed second?

Wedge

You'll also notice that Blissey's special attack is mediocre and not powerful at all.

So_So_Man

Isn't this threads derailment amazing?  So far, its gone from "hey look, new Pokemon" to "Blissey is mediocre"

Wedge

Who's saying Blissey was mediocre? If you would read the whole conversation, you would find that I say Blissey is useful even though she is not powerful.

But yes. The thread was derailed pretty hard.

Sorry mack =x

Zero

Quote from: K on February 16, 2010, 10:43:27 AM
They never have boosted stats, and i don't think its possible now. If gen 5 comes out on the DS, there's no way that any old pokemon are getting new base stats, since it would mess everything up. It would be nice if it happened, but stat changes are one thing thats not gonna happen. I guess GameFreak is sticking to the fact that you can't change a pokemon. You can't change its type, ability, or stats. The only thing you can do is change its movepool.

Yeah you're right. The only time anything was altered statwise was when Special Att and Special Def were split from one stat to two. The Special stat from R/G/B/Y ended up being one or the other and pokemon got a completely new base stat for the one left over.

Still, it'd be nice if some UU pokemon actually became a bit more useful.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Well this is a dumb argument. What you are essentially doing is throwing out everything that isn't OU as "weak," when you're just looking at the current metagame.

Back in the day RBY was based on speed and power. Back in the day the best pokemon was Tauros.

Since then it's moved in a different direction, several different times, and still remains turbulent today. There was a time when Weezing was used a hell of a lot. Now it's been kicked into obscurity like Judo. Though, with the rise and fall of different tactics, we see the rise and fall of different pokemon and strategies.

3rd gen had annoyers. Most of us forgot what that even IS today.

in 2nd gen Snorlax was the pro-est because it was the rise of set-up moves (competitively viable ones anyway), and now it's passed the baton to a more speed based metagame (though it can STILL rip poop up, it's just not the most usable).

Now we're just in one place, and it's easy to make stupid judgments. But while Scizor may dominate today, something weird may put Dragonite in the spotlight tomorrow.  I mean, I certainly didn't expect the rise of Scizor, or the fall of Donphan, the suicide-lead phenominon, the anti-lead follow-up, and what came after that.

The metagame could go from sweeper-heavy to stall-heavy at the snap of a finger, and different pokemon could see better days as usages switch.

So it's not about what's the most powerful, or what's OU and NU today, or what looks nice, or what doesn't have the right stats. It really just depends on the time.

RX-78-2

Wow. I must have missed something in my few days of absence. All I can say is, "impressive discussion (from the looks of it anyway)."

I just reserved a copy of SoulSilver yesterday. :) I hope the new game turns out well--that goes for SoulSilver and the totally new one.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

JrDude

This guy is like Ditto, except more epic and with the ability to do other moves.
[move][/move]
Dude .