News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Pokemon Gen V Titles Announced - Black and White

Started by Suzune, April 08, 2010, 09:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I don't get why you guys assume Zoroark will be on the cover, I thought it was almost obvious that he wasn't going to be on the cover.
I also don't get where Nayr is getting all the dumb info from.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 10, 2010, 07:22:51 PM
I don't get why you guys assume Zoroark will be on the cover, I thought it was almost obvious that he wasn't going to be on the cover.
I also don't get where Nayr is getting all the dumb info from.

pointless speculation for poops and giggles you dumb poop.

ThePowerOfOne

Cornwad

I think it looks great. Nice and simple but still new.

So_So_Man

Quote from: Nayrman on April 10, 2010, 06:46:54 PM
Ok, to change my whining attitude right now, let's all list five pokemon we think will show up in this generation! Just for poops since we having nothing else to do until the 15th.

1. One of the Legendaries will get an even greater "backstory" and try to usurp Arceus as the "ZOMG SUPER GOD HAXXORZ CHEAP UBER TIER GUY!". What with black/white (or I guess Dark and Light) one will probably be a spirit type of pokemon. I think we're all expecting Zoraok (sp?) to be on the Black cover.

2. The usual electric rodent each new generation must have. I predict electric Kangaroo.

3. Some kind of Eeveelution. I'm putting my money on the rock or ground type.

4. The water type starter will be a frog of some kind. I know we've already got a couple, but still.

5. I think a standardized ice type bird will show up. I dunno I just have a hunch.
I take it this means nothing happened on Pokemon Sunday?  Or you forgot about that?

also, maybe a super-duper-kill-all-everything style Pokemon for the legendary?  for the electric rodent, an electric mole would be neat.  As for eeveelutions, rock or ground would be cool, but fighting and normal and ghost would be cooler.  However, because of how they are doing eeveelutions, we can probably expect Drakeon or whatever they decide to call the dragon-eevee next (though personally I think they should save that one for when they do a generation with a poopload of dragon types).

DededeCloneChris

Don't get your hopes up. This new generation could ignore more Eeveelutions as they did in the third generation.

Cornwad

I'm for an electric/water Capybara. That would be awesome.

Nayrman

Quote from: Phaze on April 10, 2010, 07:31:53 PM
Well it's annoying.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Hey, intercourse  you. Just trying to start a calm and more enjoyable discussion than what was going on previously.

Quote from: Cornwad on April 11, 2010, 07:05:39 AM
IT'S AN ENORMOUS ELECTRIC RAT!!!! *Cabybara slowly trots by*

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 10, 2010, 09:55:54 PM
Don't get your hopes up. This new generation could ignore more Eeveelutions as they did in the third generation.
That wouldn't surprise me, but I'm hoping anyway.

Lotos

Quote from: Cornwad on April 11, 2010, 07:05:39 AM

You beat me to it.  That would be awesome.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 09, 2010, 03:30:21 PM
That was my lack of understanding. I always thought gems are "precious" metals. However, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are metal oxides, and Diamond is a metal.
Diamond is made of carbon bonds forming a three-dimensional lattice.  How is it a metal?

The Riddler

Quote from: MainCharacter on April 11, 2010, 12:56:12 PM
Diamond is made of carbon bonds forming a three-dimensional lattice.  How is it a metal?
As far as I know, diamond is the worlds hardest metal.

So_So_Man

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 11, 2010, 01:04:03 PM
...Diamonds are not metals.  They are only made up of non-metallic elements (carbon), therefore, diamonds are not metals.

Nayrman

Well, they are the hardest carbon based form on the planet. One of the hardest things in nature overall, but there are plenty of human made constructs that are harder than it. And no, not a metal.

Zero

You've got to be intercourse ing trolling, this is just too retarded for me to actually believe.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on April 11, 2010, 03:38:58 PM
You've got to be intercourse ing trolling, this is just too retarded for me to actually believe.
If he goes by that, then he must think Pearl is a metal as well.