News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Offical What is your Fav. Pokemon Thread.

Started by Mew, September 24, 2007, 04:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mew

Post your fav. One here There will be 500 of these so I am putting it into one thread

7Deadly$ins

My favorite is Absol. ^-^ It's got that Yin/Yang thing going on, it looks cool, and it's the disaster Pokémon. ^-^
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Fell

I like Zangoose.

I think it just plain looks cool, and it has an awesome rivalry.  8)

Spongebob does not approve

Shujinco2

I like Gengar the most!

He's just plain AWESOME!

FearItself

Right now, because of the new team I have on Shoddy that has really helped me win more than I used to, I'd have to say my favorite Pokemon is Vaporeon.

Metaflare

Mew

Retronerd

None are cooler then Jigglypuff, nuff' said :O :( :P

Nils_13

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

X_Hero

Nine 1 One

SUPER_BLONDE_GUY

Well.... Pikachu is definetly one of them, since he was my FIRST EVAR Pokemon, but otherwise, I'd say.... Maybe Wailord or Feraligatr :O

GOLDENSUNYUGIOH

Quote from: SUPER_BLONDE_GUY on September 29, 2007, 04:07:04 PM
Well.... Pikachu is definetly one of them, since he was my FIRST EVAR Pokemon, but otherwise, I'd say.... Maybe Wailord or Feraligatr :O
I was watching the old Pokemon movies last weekend (2nd and 3rd movie) and I realized how cool Pikachu was back then. Dang, Pikachu could really fight!  :D

Anyway, my first favorite was Starmie. Back then, I thought it was the coolest of the 151 Pokemon.

Then it was Typhlosion. I remember being so excited the first time I saw my Quilava evolve into Typholsion, way back when I had the Gold Version.

Then it was Houndoom. Think about it: it's a cool-looking devil-dog that breathes fire-- it's powerful, cool, and doesn't look like a Pokemon one should take lightly (despite having bad defenses).

After that, it was Deoxys Attack Form. Back then, I thought it was one of the coolest-looking Psychic-types, and the coolest of the Deoxys forms. I made sure to get one right away at the Pokemon event. That favorite status slowly faded as I battled with it; I found it amazing how my Lv.50 Deoxys could nearly faint against a Lv.20 Staryu.

Then, it was Latios. It's a powerful blue dragon with amazing Special Attack; that was what made it my favorite. He was one of my favorite Pokemon to use in the Emerald Version.

Now, my favorite Pokemon is Torterra. The first time I saw Torterra (known only as Dotaitos back then), I knew that I'd choose him for my starter as soon as the game came to the States. It was a tortoise with a mountain on its back, and I thought that looked cool, and I still think it looks cool.

Mystic