News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Press Start and Select AFTER choosing the game. The screens turn out to be a smaller than I thought.

FruitFlow

Someone should post an image of what the screen looks like after starting it up.
I'm curious to see what it looks like.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

That solution is terrible. The screen real estate it takes up is terrible and makes the touch capabilities.

Super

You guys are intercourse ing whiners. The default DS game setup is fine.

Custom

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 27, 2011, 07:57:28 PM
Who here tried to play Metroid Prime Hunters with the Circle Pad, out of curiosity?

I thought about it and then went
OH NO I'M LEFT HANDED

but mario 64 is delicious with the circle pad

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Custom on March 27, 2011, 10:31:22 PM
I thought about it and then went
OH NO I'M LEFT HANDED

but mario 64 is delicious with the circle pad
Goodness gracious, I'll go try some other 3D DS games.

Neerb

If anyone here has both a 3DS and a Kingdom Hearts DS game, could you please give your opinion on how it handles with the circle pad?

Also, good news (sorta): you can double your 3DS battery life for $19.99.

FruitFlow

SkyMyl

Quote from: Neerb on March 28, 2011, 08:17:50 AM
Also, good news (sorta): you can double your 3DS battery life for $19.99.
If Nyko doesn't find a way to completely mess this up like some of their other products, then this could be a great solution if you don't mind defiling the back of your 3DS and replacing the charge cradle.

FruitFlow

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 28, 2011, 10:26:01 AM
If Nyko doesn't find a way to completely mess this up like some of their other products, then this could be a great solution if you don't mind defiling the back of your 3DS and replacing the charge cradle.
I usually tend to avoid buying third-party products because half the time they screw up your stuff.
So I'll wait and see if a tester can confirm its safety.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 28, 2011, 10:36:37 AM
I usually tend to avoid buying third-party products because half the time they screw up your stuff.
So I'll wait and see if a tester can confirm its safety.
For example, a long time ago, I bought a Mad Catz Gamecube Memory Card. It had half the capacity as a normal one...

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 28, 2011, 12:08:47 PM
For example, a long time ago, I bought a Mad Catz Gamecube Memory Card. It had half the capacity as a normal one...
My friend had a 360 cooler that broke his 360.
He then got a free replacement.

Neerb

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 28, 2011, 12:08:47 PM

That's your fault. I have a Mad Catz Gamecube Memory Card that has 16x the capacity of a normal one.

And it only formatted itself ONCE.  :D

FruitFlow

I had a Gamestop GC controller that kept shutting off my Wii after an update.