News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

It may just be lighting. But it's still way too finnicky.

And how does that help me with my router problem? @_@:; (I have a Mac if that helps with the decision to turn firewall off or not)

DededeCloneChris

My cameras also work fine. Maybe you should use the warranty of your 3DS. I registered my 3DS at Club Nintendo, and they gave me 90 days of warranty.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on March 31, 2011, 04:59:47 PM
It may just be lighting. But it's still way too finnicky.

And how does that help me with my router problem? @_@:; (I have a Mac if that helps with the decision to turn firewall off or not)
Shut off you FW and test to see what happens.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Tried it. Didn't help on my DS or 3DS. Hm....

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on March 31, 2011, 05:38:34 PM
Free Club Nintendo Warranty. Just saying.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on March 31, 2011, 05:38:34 PM
What error message shows up?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 31, 2011, 06:36:28 PM
What error message shows up?
It gets stuck on connection test until I turn the wireless off.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on March 31, 2011, 06:54:54 PM
It gets stuck on connection test until I turn the wireless off.
That happened to my new DS Phat once.
I forgot what I did to fix it.

Zero

I don't have a problem with the AR cards, lol.

Also had zero trouble connecting to the net and I'm really glad that the 3DS is compatible with WPA-2.

FruitFlow

I tested my friend's, and the AR is actually really good.

DededeCloneChris

Hey, it's really good to hear the treasure get jingle when changing Toon Link's pose.

Nayrman

I eventually got the AR cards to work. Wasn't quite following directions correctly. But they were kind of bad initially. Still can't get the internet to work though

FruitFlow

So as of now the DS is the only thing that you can't get online right now?

Nayrman

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 01, 2011, 06:05:29 PM
So as of now the DS is the only thing that you can't get online right now?
Yes, the online is the only thing I can't get working. It's probably my router though

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on April 01, 2011, 07:01:22 PM
Yes, the online is the only thing I can't get working. It's probably my router though
Certain routers happen to work differently between the Wii and the DS.