News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

I'd say it's at least PS2 quality; seriously, Street Fighter looks as good as most games on that console if not better.

Zero

Quote from: Neerb on April 11, 2011, 06:47:38 AM
I'd say it's at least PS2 quality; seriously, Street Fighter looks as good as most games on that console if not better.

Seconded

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

I forgot to bring my AR Cards to school so that we could test it out. THEN, I recalled you can print out the cards from the computer.

I became creative and printed big cards. The result is a big dragon trying to eat ya.

FruitFlow

They may not be HD, but they're at least decent.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

LOL. My friend is mad at the fact that it takes forever to charge.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

I bought Custom Robo Arena yesterday.

The slider... it brings a tear to my eye...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on April 14, 2011, 07:13:32 PM
I bought Custom Robo Arena yesterday.

The slider... it brings a tear to my eye...
Mario Kart DS is where it's at.

FruitFlow

Just a month and a half remains before the awesome titles launch.
I can't wait.

DededeCloneChris

But I want my Tales of the Abyss 3DS in America!

FruitFlow

Did they reveal it to just be a remake or are new stuff just added in?
I've never played the PS2 version before.
Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia are prettym uch the only 2 "Tales" games I've played.

Turok

Quote from: Neerb on April 11, 2011, 06:47:38 AM
Well, Yoshinori Ono has said that the way it is now, Street Fighter IV for 3DS wouldn't be possible on the Wii, because the 3DS has a better GPU than the Wii.

AAaaaaaaaand, Kojima said that the character models in MGS3D are close to the polycount of Snake from MGS4.

Before we forget, in DOA, Team Ninja basically copy-pasted assets from Metroid Other M for the Metroid stage.

[spoiler]So what I'm getting at is, if the 3DS can outdo the Wii at launch it's certainly better than the Xbox.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Why do I feel like I'm in fanboy mode? I don't even want a 3DS :P[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Nayrman

In terms of processing power, definitely as GPU's always get faster. As far as visual output, remains to be seen until we get some of the higher end graphical games like the Metal Gear Solids. :P

DededeCloneChris

I bought Rayman 3D because I don't like SSFIV too much.

It has no added stuff besides the 3D support, but it's been said that it's the port to the Dreamcast version which was considered the best version. I've noticed the differences between the Dreamcast version and the N64 version. At least it's a decent game to play.