News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

I've heard it was bad, but I've never played the original.

By the way, StreetPass may be a big hit in Japan, but in a much-more spread out America, I've only gotten one other Mii in my plaza. From when I walked into a Gamestop.  rage;

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on April 17, 2011, 06:35:13 PM
I've heard it was bad, but I've never played the original.

By the way, StreetPass may be a big hit in Japan, but in a much-more spread out America, I've only gotten one other Mii in my plaza. From when I walked into a Gamestop.  rage;
Me too.

First it was a default Mii named "nnnnnnnnn" at Gamestop.

Second it was a man-woman Mii named "hello ugly" at Wal-Mart in the electronics section. DX

FruitFlow

Rayman 2: The Great Escape on N64 was amazing.
Took me forever to 100% that game.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I don't even know what this StreetPass is/does, but seeing as I live on a back road through toe woods and don't walk down a city street like, ever, I'll never make use of it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

It looks like something that would be most effective on someone living in the city.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

I got one! I don't know where it's from, but I met a Mii on Street Pass!!

I think I got it from leaving my 3DS closed around the university... maybe I should put up signs to see who the one other person in my town with a 3DS is...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Emperor Penguin on April 25, 2011, 04:11:49 PM
I got one! I don't know where it's from, but I met a Mii on Street Pass!!

I think I got it from leaving my 3DS closed around the university... maybe I should put up signs to see who the one other person in my town with a 3DS is...
Hope it wasn't somebody with a man-woman Mii called "hello ugly". DX

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

Neerb

So... "May" starts tomorrow.

When exactly do we get Virtual Console and Internet Browser?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on April 30, 2011, 06:27:51 PM
So... "May" starts tomorrow.

When exactly do we get Virtual Console and Internet Browser?
Late May.

That also includes the good 3DS games.

FruitFlow

I'm still trying to decide if I should get the Stream before this.

Neerb

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 30, 2011, 10:39:58 PM
I'm still trying to decide if I should get the Stream before this.

"Stream?" You mean Project Cafe?

That doesn't come out for like, a year, and it will probably cost almost twice as much, so I'd go with the 3DS.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on May 01, 2011, 08:28:04 AM
"Stream?" You mean Project Cafe?

That doesn't come out for like, a year, and it will probably cost almost twice as much, so I'd go with the 3DS.
I thought Nintendo made plans to call it ''Stream''?

Neerb

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 01, 2011, 09:27:17 PM
I thought Nintendo made plans to call it ''Stream''?

There's a rumor that Stream is one of the names they might choose.

Project Cafe, however, is its confirmed code name for the time being.