News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on May 02, 2011, 05:15:42 AM
There's a rumor that Stream is one of the names they might choose.

Project Cafe, however, is its confirmed code name for the time being.
Oh, I see.
Well then, I'll probably get the 3DS by the time the 1st parties are reeased.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

I just found out that Super Mario Land and The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening are gonna be on it for download. I may have to get a 3ds now.
...̅̅̅

FruitFlow

Quote from: Live In Stereo on May 22, 2011, 11:54:22 AM
I just found out that Super Mario Land and The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening are gonna be on it for download. I may have to get a 3ds now.
I still have my Link's Awakening from the GBC.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

June 6 is the big day where the 3DS will bloom.

FruitFlow

DededeCloneChris

Hey, at least I saved the King with Cat and Dog Soldiers.

FruitFlow

DededeCloneChris

Basically, the 3DS acts a pedometer that nets you an in-game coin for every hundred steps you've done (up to 10 coins a day maximum). You can spend those coins at the StreetPass Plaza where you have two games to pick from.

Find Mii: An RPG-like game where you hire dog or cat soldiers to save your Mii from a tower. Clearing rooms often give you character hats for your Mii to wear (like a Mario hat).

Puzzle Swap: 15-piece puzzles that you can trade coins for puzzle pieces to fill out the images. Once the images are completed, you're allowed to turn the images into 3D environments to look at whatever is making up the picture (like Samus readying her Arm Cannon).

FruitFlow

Ah, I get it now.
So basically it acts just like the Pokewalker when earning watts.

Very interesting.

Jhen Mohran

Anyone think it's possible for Nintendo to add more Streetpass based games for Mii Plaza?

DededeCloneChris

Or maybe use the coins to unlock other stuff in 3DS games. That would nicely boost replay value a lot.

FruitFlow

Neerb

Only one more week until we get internet... hopefully.

I wonder what goodies await in the shop; I was hoping for Megaman Legends 3 Prototype Version, but it's been delayed indefinitely...

Also, eventually, I'd like Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages to make it on, as those are two of the only three non-spin-off Zeldas I've never played (the third is Four Swords for GBA, but it's so small and unimportant that I don't really care if I never play it).

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on May 29, 2011, 04:50:26 PM
I was hoping for Megaman Legends 3 Prototype Version, but it's been delayed indefinitely...
I haven't seen news about a delay. It still is June 6.

FruitFlow