News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Well, due to some insomnia I got the update really early. Got Excite Bike, which I still suck at, the Pokedex 3D, and Mario Land. Mario Land is still a poorly controlled as ever, yeesh. Although if you hold L and R, you can switch from black/white to the puke green the original GB often displayed in. Also, if you hold Select through the entire boot up, you'll get a neat little GB deck that looks like you're playing on gameboy. With the 3D turned on it even sinks back a bit like the original GB's screen did. Utterly and completely pointless, but also awesome none the less. Now, Mario Land 2 and Pokemon Red/Blue please!

FruitFlow

Anyone have any word on that planned B-K game for the 3DS?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Nothing on BK as far as I know.

And for those wondering how the 3DS games look, you can download the trailers on the shop and see them in 3D and everything. To be honest, color me impressed with the 3D. Does it help the gameplay at all? Nope. But ok, I have to admit Kid Icirus looked pretty darn cool in 3D.

Neerb

LUUUIIIGIII'SSS MAAANNSSIOOONNNNN TTTWWOOOOOO.

Kid Icarus Uprising looks sweet too, especially with 3v3.

AND SMASH BROS HOLY CRAP.

DededeCloneChris

And the Nintendo Video service is now available in North America!

Neerb

Up to four random videos at a time? Lame; let me play my own videos off my SD card, and throw in a Youtube Channel while you're at it.

DededeCloneChris

At least they're not adds. Besides, I like randomness.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 22, 2011, 01:47:33 PM
What's so great about that?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on July 22, 2011, 03:28:21 PM
What's so great about that?
Videos I don't care about are going to my 3DS without having to wait for them to load like in Youtube.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 22, 2011, 03:31:11 PM
Videos I don't care about are going to my 3DS without having to wait for them to load like in Youtube.
That's stupid.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 22, 2011, 01:47:33 PM

they made me download it while it was in standby at the nintendo booth at comiccon
it's pretty dumb.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

I doubt I'm going to download it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Nayrman on June 07, 2011, 03:22:19 AM
Well, due to some insomnia I got the update really early. Got Excite Bike, which I still suck at, the Pokedex 3D, and Mario Land. Mario Land is still a poorly controlled as ever, yeesh. Although if you hold L and R, you can switch from black/white to the puke green the original GB often displayed in. Also, if you hold Select through the entire boot up, you'll get a neat little GB deck that looks like you're playing on gameboy. With the 3D turned on it even sinks back a bit like the original GB's screen did. Utterly and completely pointless, but also awesome none the less. Now, Mario Land 2 and Pokemon Red/Blue please!

red and blue are worthless unless they figure out a way for you to transfer pokemon to black and white
i don't wnat my hard work going to waste

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on July 28, 2011, 10:25:29 AM
red and blue are worthless unless they figure out a way for you to transfer pokemon to black and white
i don't wnat my hard work going to waste
that would be cool though, actually
[move][/move]

Doodle

I'm sure they'll do. Half of the game is focused on battling/trading with others.
YEAH