DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Custom on September 20, 2011, 03:50:22 PM
tl;dr
pokemon is a bunch of bad games
you all are a bunch of furries and faggots
you included

Tupin

Speaking of franchises that are discussed ad nauseam:

Looks like a pretty fun rhythm game. Now, will the 3DS get a real Final Fantasy game?

Another thing to add. Apparently, Dream Drop Distance is practically unplayable without the second analog stick. So is Snake Eater 3D.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kayo

Pokemon better not look poop in 3DS-style 3D.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy seems to be the spiritual successor to Final Fantasy V since it uses the job system too.

Oh, and by accident, the last two words for the title have an "FF" acronym.

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 20, 2011, 06:01:17 PM
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy seems to be the spiritual successor to Final Fantasy V since it uses the job system too.

Oh, and by accident, the last two words for the title have an "FF" acronym.
But of course, Japanese titles.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 20, 2011, 11:58:03 AM
Emerald is WAY better than R/S were.
No poop, sherlock
And Crystal is better than G/S. And Platinum is better than D/P.
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on September 20, 2011, 05:35:34 PM
Speaking of franchises that are discussed ad nauseam:

Looks like a pretty fun rhythm game. Now, will the 3DS get a real Final Fantasy game?

Another thing to add. Apparently, Dream Drop Distance is practically unplayable without the second analog stick. So is Snake Eater 3D.

this looks kind of fun

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on September 21, 2011, 03:52:39 AM
No poop, sherlock
And Crystal is better than G/S. And Platinum is better than D/P.
because Zero said he didn't play Emerald; the sole reason being he didn't like R/S.

And that's silly.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 21, 2011, 11:52:04 AM
because Zero said he didn't play Emerald; the sole reason being he didn't like R/S.

And that's silly.

I liked it. That doesn't change the fact that it sucked ass to surf around everywhere. Wasn't going to pay for the same poop + omg battle frontier.

In other words, I was fine owning just R/S and didn't feel a need to purchase Emerald.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 21, 2011, 06:12:51 PM
I liked it. That doesn't change the fact that it sucked ass to surf around everywhere. Wasn't going to pay for the same poop + omg battle frontier.

In other words, I was fine owning just R/S and didn't feel a need to purchase Emerald.
same poop + faster, better graphics + better story + better climax + better safari zone (houndour's in there intercourse yeah) +access to both cover legendaries and option to pick which Lati you find + also battle frontier

that was a horribly closed-minded thing to say.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 21, 2011, 06:19:03 PM
same poop + faster, better graphics + better story + better climax + better safari zone (houndour's in there intercourse yeah) +access to both cover legendaries and option to pick which Lati you find + also battle frontier

that was a horribly closed-minded thing to say.

uhuhuhuhuhhjgjffggggggggg

Kayo

[move][/move]

Tupin

Let us not forget that the most recent Pokemon game to come out on the 3DS will be Pokemon Rumble Blast.

Anyway, what is with Bravely Default? I hope they change its name, or at least give some sort of explanation. It looks interesting, though:

I like the use of AR cards.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kayo

Quote from: Tupin on September 21, 2011, 06:54:19 PM
Let us not forget that the most recent Pokemon game to come out on the 3DS will be Pokemon Rumble Blast.

Anyway, what is with Bravely Default? I hope they change its name, or at least give some sort of explanation. It looks interesting, though:

I like the use of AR cards.

Pokemon Rumble Blast is a spin-off it doesn't count
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 21, 2011, 06:28:22 PM
You've never played emerald have you

i've played every single pokemon game gosh darnit
back on topic no more talking about FAGGOTMON shut the intercourse  up about it everyone right now jesus

I'm Chris Hansen says (7:19 PM):
3ds isn't doing so hot
nintendo is having second thoughts
not good
Custom says (7:20 PM):
seconds thoughts as in
new handheld completely
I'm Chris Hansen says (7:20 PM):
ending support :/