News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Neerb on September 23, 2011, 12:55:31 PM
My friend has gotten me into Fire Emblem via Blazing Sword (first game released outside of Japan) and Path of Radiance, so now I'm looking forward to that beautiful 3DS one we saw a trailer for at TGS.

Also, Kid Icarus Uprising looks SO AWESOME, I can't wait for it to finally come out.
Yeah... I wouldn't count on that one coming to US. Or any FE game for that matter.

Neerb

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on September 23, 2011, 02:39:07 PM
Yeah... I wouldn't count on that one coming to US. Or any FE game for that matter.

Why? We've gotten 5/6 of the games released since Blazing Sword, and that one we didn't get was a remake anyway.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Neerb on September 23, 2011, 07:30:23 PM
Why? We've gotten 5/6 of the games released since Blazing Sword, and that one we didn't get was a remake anyway.
We'll see, but we know how NoA is now...

Nayrman

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on September 24, 2011, 07:06:16 PM
We'll see, but we know how NoA is now...
ZOMG! An RPG made in JAPAN! Too Japanese for America! Here, have this shallow Mario baseball game instead! ~_~;;

Yeah, that's why I fear for this new Fire Emblem...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 24, 2011, 07:19:16 PM
ZOMG! An RPG made in JAPAN! Too Japanese for America! Here, have this shallow Mario baseball game instead! ~_~;;

Yeah, that's why I fear for this new Fire Emblem...
There are a huge quantity of extremely Japanese games that never make it for all platforms and consoles.

But I kind of agree with Fire Emblem. We got a sequel turned down on us. However, it's not enough to clarify we won't get this one.

Tupin

Very rarely does a game not get released in Japan, even Western style ones like Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto do. Not that they sell a whole lot compared to Japanese games, but still.

Anyway, is Kid Icarus getting released this year or not? They haven't announced the release date yet, have they?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on September 24, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
Very rarely does a game not get released in Japan, even Western style ones like Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto do. Not that they sell a whole lot compared to Japanese games, but still.

Anyway, is Kid Icarus getting released this year or not? They haven't announced the release date yet, have they?
Got delayed to early 2012.

Neerb

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 24, 2011, 10:33:13 PM
Got delayed to early 2012.

January, specifically, of course that could just be the Japanese date.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 25, 2011, 05:56:28 AM
January, specifically, of course that could just be the Japanese date.
American release shouldn't be too long afterwards.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

I dunno. They might release the new FE here.
All they have to do is announce that the main character is in the next SSB and it'll probably sell.
YEAH

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Doodle on September 25, 2011, 07:07:30 PM
I dunno. They might release the new FE here.
All they have to do is announce that the main character is in the next SSB and it'll probably sell.
In that case, I hope it doesn't follow Roy's example.

Neerb

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 25, 2011, 09:11:23 PM
In that case, I hope it doesn't follow Roy's example.

Well, Roy's game never actually got released outside of Japan, so his popularity dying down was almost inevitable. If we got this Fire Emblem and a character made it into Smash, he may very well be popular enough to stay, like how Ike (who had both of his games released outside of Japan) was actually a highly requested character from non-Japanese.

DededeCloneChris

I don't know you guys, but this Tetris game is absolutely gorgeous and fun.

Zero

Looks alright. Not worth 40 bucks.