News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 17, 2011, 10:02:15 PM
Also, what the hell is wrong with that poll? Star Fox isn't a character!
WTF? Of course Star Fox is a character! And where are Metroid and Kid Icarus!?!

DededeCloneChris

Nintendo is holding a surprise conference this next Friday dubbed "Nintendo 3DS New Information: Internet Presentation" which will be about the November update, and something else they couldn't show during TGS.

SPECULATION, START!

Neerb

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 19, 2011, 08:20:54 AM
Nintendo is holding a surprise conference this next Friday dubbed "Nintendo 3DS New Information: Internet Presentation" which will be about the November update, and something else they couldn't show during TGS.

SPECULATION, START!

"this next Friday?"

Do you mean the 28th or the 29th?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on October 19, 2011, 08:50:40 AM
"this next Friday?"

Do you mean the 28th or the 29th?
21st. This week's Friday.

DededeCloneChris

Instead of watching something in Japanese, our good friend with body ready is here to give us what's going on.

Chris8492

Whats this whole Ambassador's thing with the 3DS?? sorry im just off key a bit when it comes to being updated.

Zero

Quote from: Chris93 on October 21, 2011, 11:55:11 AM
Whats this whole Ambassador's thing with the 3DS?? sorry im just off key a bit when it comes to being updated.

Basically if you bought a 3DS before a specific date you get some free stuff over the 3DS Nintendo shop. Free stuff=NES games and some GBA games later. They did this because of the price drop.

That's all it is. It isn't anything special.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 21, 2011, 12:12:22 PM
Basically if you bought a 3DS before a specific date you get some free stuff over the 3DS Nintendo shop. Free stuff=NES games and some GBA games later. They did this because of the price drop.

That's all it is. It isn't anything special.
Except for the fact you forgot to add that said games, which are 10 NES and GBA games each, are not available to the general public yet.

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 21, 2011, 12:53:48 PM
Except for the fact you forgot to add that said games, which are 10 NES and GBA games each, are not available to the general public yet.

If you don't meet the criteria I mentioned then you don't get free stuff. I imply it man.

Quote from: Zero on October 21, 2011, 12:12:22 PM
Basically if you bought a 3DS before a specific date you get some free stuff over the 3DS Nintendo shop.

Chris8492

Huh, well im obviously out of that chance.

DededeCloneChris