Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 28, 2012, 08:28:01 PM
"Congratulations! Your attacks have missed three time in a row in Find Mii!"

:|
Is lucky being unlucky?

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on February 28, 2012, 08:26:20 PM
Where the heck have you heard that? Everyone I've ever talked to about it agreed 2 was garbage. The only nice thing was the magic meter, which Twilight Princess apparently removed forever. I want magic back, dang it! I want spells and elemental arrows and all kinds of mystic stuff. The first three 3D games were decent enough with it...
I miss magic D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

I've honestly heard nothing but harsh criticism about Zelda II.

It has some of the best music in the series and that(and the fact that at the time I lacked an extensive game library) is what kept me playing it. The game has aged even worse than Zelda I. There's nothing fun about the combat, NPC's are annoying, and the world map tries too hard.

Also Link's sword looks like a dagger. Gay.

Hero_of_Darkness

Neerb

Nayrman

Why does the first one remind me of the Culex battle theme?

Hero_of_Darkness

http://www.nintendo.ca/3DSrebate/

Something tells me that 3DS is flopping in North America again...

X-3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: X-3 on March 01, 2012, 10:46:52 PM
It's Canada only.
True, but a bunch of retailers in the US cut the price to $150 in February for a short time. NoA apparently was behind that move. Also, it sold ~160,000 in January, which was the worst since the price cut. 3DS might end up like GameCube outside of Japan, in that it may only sell well during the holidays. Really, it's not like it has ANY known upcoming games that will sell systems other than the 2D Mario we know nothing about.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on March 02, 2012, 08:03:53 AM
True, but a bunch of retailers in the US cut the price to $150 in February for a short time. NoA apparently was behind that move. Also, it sold ~160,000 in January, which was the worst since the price cut. 3DS might end up like GameCube outside of Japan, in that it may only sell well during the holidays. Really, it's not like it has ANY known upcoming games that will sell systems other than the 2D Mario we know nothing about.
If I didn't already have one I'd buy it for the R/S remakes.

Then again, that was back when the theory was that we'd get R/S remakes for the 3DS. Instead we got B/W 2 on a system everyone already has.

But yeah, if I didn't have a 3DS and they made R/S remakes for it, I'd be sold.

Aren't we supposed to get some Paper Mario 3DS?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on March 02, 2012, 07:39:37 PM
If I didn't already have one I'd buy it for the R/S remakes.

Then again, that was back when the theory was that we'd get R/S remakes for the 3DS. Instead we got B/W 2 on a system everyone already has.

But yeah, if I didn't have a 3DS and they made R/S remakes for it, I'd be sold.

Aren't we supposed to get some Paper Mario 3DS?
Yeah, but I'm not sure if that's a real system seller. I mean, 3DS is getting plenty of games to get it through the year (Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts,and Mario Tennis come to  mind as titles that might help), but nothing moves units in the west like Pokemon. I'm really hoping that the reason they chose DS was for trading compatibility.

Also, RS sucks. There should just be an Emerald remake so we're not stuck with the poopty version of the story.

EDIT: Actually, there shouldn't be remakes at all for timeline reasons. Make new games with villains that aren't poopty eco-terrorists and rivals that don't suck ass.

COME AT ME BRO (again)

Zero

X-3

It's kinda strange seeing a demand for a remake of a GBA game. Guess I should get used to it.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Michio Kaku on March 03, 2012, 06:07:07 PM
The remakes are imminent
The timeline thing is an issue, though. Are they going to go all the way back to the FRLG/RSE year? Or are we going to have games in a generation that take place 10 years apart? I don't think it's inevitable. I think that new games where you can go to Hoenn are just as likely. (And would be a FAR better choice.)

Hero_of_Darkness

*plays Find Mii*

*enters dark room*

*loses everyone (including two level 4s) due to there being no way to leave*

*hires wandering heroes and gets a white one on the second try*

:| ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME