News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_of_Darkness

Why couldn't there be one company not named Valve that can do DLC right?

I can't wait to have to pay $5 for Mario in SSB4! And the $1 for each of his moves! And $10 for each of the game modes!

Why did Nintendo have to take after Capcom. And Wii U has NFC? Ugh. This is going to be the worst generation for Nintendo games ever...

Kayo

Let's go back to the GBA/GCN days. Who's with me?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on April 27, 2012, 06:39:24 PM
Why couldn't there be one company not named Valve that can do DLC right?

I can't wait to have to pay $5 for Mario in SSB4! And the $1 for each of his moves! And $10 for each of the game modes!

Why did Nintendo have to take after Capcom. And Wii U has NFC? Ugh. This is going to be the worst generation for Nintendo games ever...

I really hope that you're poking fun at the people that are freaking out over this instead of you know, seriously suggesting that we'd have to pay for Mario as a character in a Smash game as DLC.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 27, 2012, 08:01:42 PM
I really hope that you're poking fun at the people that are freaking out over this instead of you know, seriously suggesting that we'd have to pay for Mario as a character in a Smash game as DLC.
Wouldn't even be worth it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

X-3

Sounds like Nintendo is handling DLC just like almost every other company this gen. They're late to the party as ever.

Quote from: Z on April 27, 2012, 06:37:16 PM
3 dollars seems a bit much for just a character, but is that all this content offers or is there more to it than just a character?

It's the character and I think a map.

Zero

Christ how much do you guys expect them to give you for 3 dollars?

Neerb

That purple 3DS from the first 3DS E3 is confirmed to be real; it's going to be called "Midnight Purple."

I'd gladly give up my Ambassador titles if I could trade my Aqua 3DS for the Purple one; thing looks schweeeet.

Mona

Quote from: The True Nicolas Cage on April 27, 2012, 10:05:24 PM
That purple 3DS from the first 3DS E3 is confirmed to be real; it's going to be called "Midnight Purple."

I'd gladly give up my Ambassador titles if I could trade my Aqua 3DS for the Purple one; thing looks schweeeet.

I think now would be a good time for me to get my own 3DS.

zephilicious

paying for characters in fire emblem opens the door for all kinds of nonsense with the permanent death and all

they have a legitimate excuse for asking you to buy the same dlc twice
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on April 27, 2012, 10:38:17 PM
paying for characters in fire emblem opens the door for all kinds of nonsense with the permanent death and all

for some reason I doubt that they will make you buy dlc more than once just because a character died

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: X-3 on April 27, 2012, 09:30:01 PM
Sounds like Nintendo is handling DLC just like almost every other company this gen. They're late to the party as ever.

It's the character and I think a map.

Yeah, it comes with a mission, too, which is something I missed. Still, this DLC should have come at least two months after release and should have been put together as one $5-7 pack.

Quote from: zephilicious on April 27, 2012, 10:38:17 PM

Okay, now, don't get ridiculous. This is DLC, not micro-transactions.

zephilicious

obviously i'm just jumping on the lets exaggerate dlc bandwagon
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on April 28, 2012, 07:36:19 AM
obviously i'm just jumping on the lets exaggerate dlc bandwagon

It doesn't work if you don't use exclamation points excessively!

!

SkyMyl

I love how this thread has become a wading pool of news reactions and a deep pool of complaints.

Kayo

Quote from: The True Nicolas Cage on April 27, 2012, 10:05:24 PM

Damn, I really liked that thing.

Oh well, at least I got my Zelda 3DS.

Quote from: Axelayer on April 28, 2012, 07:35:51 PM
I love how this thread has become a wading pool of news reactions and a deep pool of complaints.
I hate how you only make one post every few months.
[move][/move]