News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Worst fear

Started by arachnid, April 16, 2010, 07:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I know for a fact that they don't exist.

Let's say I died in some house, big sad emotional, the works. Why would I just be sitting there? Why would I wait for people to come over or something, show myself, then vanish? If I were a ghost I'd leave the house and do naughty things, but that's just me.

If people think a house is haunted or something, then they have fear in them, fear has the ability to make you hallucinate.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

I'm not afraid of heights.
I'm not afraid of being in high places.
I'm terrified of falling to my death.

My number one fear is death by falling. I can imagine falling, knowing I'm going to die on impact, and I can feel the fear that comes with that experience. It truly terrifies me.

So, although I'm not afraid of heights, I'm hugely uncomfortable if the height I'm on isn't firmly planted in the ground, or doesn't have a railing or something.

Furthermore, I don't like the feeling of swaying when I'm at a height. I don't like rope ladders or anything like that.

arachnid

Quote from: Lelouch on April 17, 2010, 05:46:15 PM
Fear of being alone. *Not like relationship alone, but just having no one anywhere near me, I like having room mates :D*

Also i'm afraid of my insanity as well, I think one day something crazy will happen  =3

At the moment I now fear loosing another spar to you Lelouch...
I admit I cinda faled... majorly faled... OK I faled as bad as I could possibly fale. such dissapointment... but next time I'll unleash my speed and show you what I can realy do!... I hope
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Night the Lucario

I'm actually not frightened of much. But... well, there is one thing... losing control. Emotional control, of course, because if I lost that, I could do some serious damage to a large number of people.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Allegory

I don't fear anything but death.

Allegretto

Quote from: arachnid on May 18, 2010, 05:48:59 PM
At the moment I now fear loosing another spar to you Lelouch...
I admit I cinda faled... majorly faled... OK I faled as bad as I could possibly fale. such dissapointment... but next time I'll unleash my speed and show you what I can realy do!... I hope
I was using Bajiquan, just to see how it sent.

Next time i'll use something i'm more comfortable with, like Crane or HakkyokuKen..or Aie-ken.

arachnid

Quote from: Lelouch on May 20, 2010, 11:22:07 AM
I was using Bajiquan, just to see how it sent.

Next time i'll use something i'm more comfortable with, like Crane or HakkyokuKen..or Aie-ken.

Ill try using a mix of  HakkyokuKen and mantis.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                                      \---/

Allegretto

Quote from: arachnid on May 20, 2010, 05:36:53 PM
Ill try using a mix of  HakkyokuKen and mantis.
Do you Know Hakkyoku-Ken and Mantis?

I thought you trained yourself D:

arachnid

Quote from: Lelouch on May 20, 2010, 11:28:50 PM
Do you Know Hakkyoku-Ken and Mantis?

I thought you trained yourself D:

I do train my self what makes you think I dont?  |:
And I mistook Hakkyoku-Ken for another martal art calld akito. sorry about that =P
Oh, and I would also like to learn more from you too.
And about Akido Here is a link that may show you what you can expect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtQ-NxkjmAw&feature=related

\   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                                      \---/