News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Smash Attack [Matches in Progress]

Started by THEBIRD, December 17, 2007, 06:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Roy's taunt is a nonsense yell, provoking the enemy through a show of aggression.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

THEBIRD

Oh, sorry, I phrased it wrong. When he does his taunt after a win, in the winner's circle, he says something then. What does that mean?

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforce_Luigi

He says "Kurushii tatakai datta," which translates to "That was a difficult fight."
He also says "Shin no tatakai wa, korekara da," meaning "The true fight is after this."
His final victory line is "Mamoru deki mono no tame ni, makerarenai," which means "For those whom I must protect, I will not lose!"

THEBIRD

"Mamoru dekimono no tame ni... makerarenai!" is the one I was talking about.

So the win goes to... T_L!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 06:30:03 PM
"Mamoru dekimono no tame ni... makerarenai!" is the one I was talking about.

So the win goes to... T_L!

Yay, so I get a level up?

THEBIRD

Yup, which gives you an advantage in your match.

Triforce_Luigi

THEBIRD

Match Two
Java_Java vs. JrDude
Pink Samus vs. Samus [Copy]

Stage: Brinstar Depths
Stock: 2
Items: None

GO!
Java begins hitting Jr for a bit. Jr stands there, he hasn't hit Java yet. Finally, they both begin to fall off the moving stage and land on a small platform. Java gets back up, leaving the platform. Jr attempts getting up while the stage moves again, and he falls. Java is stuck on a very steep slant. Neither of them attempt to go down or come up. Then, the stage turns and Java falls to his death. It's a tied battle, folks!  They begin attacking eachother with various smash kicks and bombs. Finally, Jr and Java are in the same predicament that killed Java last time, but with switched roles. Java not daring to go down, and Jr not daring to come up. Will the stadium move? Will Jr fall to his death and lose? Finally, after waiting here watching for a few moments, Kraid comes up and moves the stage, making Jr fall. He tries his hardest to get up, but can not.

The winner is... Java_Java and Pink Samus!

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

THEBIRD

Quote from: JrDude on December 21, 2007, 07:12:40 PM
Java cheated >.>
It's double elimination, so as long as you don't get eliminated again you still have a chance in this!

Also, I'm going to be firing trivia questions left and right tonight it seems XD. Here's an easy one.

Trivia: Jigglypuff's Japanese name?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 07:40:56 PM
Quote from: JrDude on December 21, 2007, 07:12:40 PM
Java cheated >.>
It's double elimination, so as long as you don't get eliminated again you still have a chance in this!

Also, I'm going to be firing trivia questions left and right tonight it seems XD. Here's an easy one.

Trivia: Jigglypuff's Japanese name?

PURIN!

THEBIRD

And the fastest one on this board is T_L, it seems! You're now at level 3! Congrats. But, to make it fair for everyone else, you are banned from the next trivia question, to ensure that at least one other person gets a level up.