Started by Ridley, December 24, 2007, 08:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 09:49:20 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:47:28 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 09:43:50 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:39:37 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 09:37:37 PM
I have more power under me...depster is like a tank...and im rich! (im freakin Vector!)

I'm richer. You gave me a lump of gold. And I hypnotised Espio into giving me all of the Team Chaotix Detective Agency's money.
btw...that was fools gold, and Vector replaced the money that espio has acess to with fake money, he IS very protecive of it...(here we go again...)

Yes, but I hypnotised Charmy into replacing the fake money with the real one. Then I had him summon Mighty, who did battle with Vector, holding him off long enough for me to use Extreme Gear and break into the Chaotix Detective Agency. Once inside, Mighty knocked Vector out, allowing me to replace the fool's gold you gave me with his genuine gold chain and bling. Then I used the Extreme Gear to speed out of the Agency, returning to my secret base in Wave Ocean.
one problem, vector would never be knocked out by mighty because theyre best freinds, and vector is stronger...plus espio has no extreme gear!!

Who said I was using Espio's Extreme Gear? I actually borrowed that from Jet the Hawk, who has become a good friend of mine.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:54:00 PM
I have more power under me...depster is like a tank...and im rich! (im freakin Vector!)

I'm richer. You gave me a lump of gold. And I hypnotised Espio into giving me all of the Team Chaotix Detective Agency's money.
btw...that was fools gold, and Vector replaced the money that espio has acess to with fake money, he IS very protecive of it...(here we go again...)

Yes, but I hypnotised Charmy into replacing the fake money with the real one. Then I had him summon Mighty, who did battle with Vector, holding him off long enough for me to use Extreme Gear and break into the Chaotix Detective Agency. Once inside, Mighty knocked Vector out, allowing me to replace the fool's gold you gave me with his genuine gold chain and bling. Then I used the Extreme Gear to speed out of the Agency, returning to my secret base in Wave Ocean.
one problem, vector would never be knocked out by mighty because theyre best freinds, and vector is stronger...plus espio has no extreme gear!!

Who said I was using Espio's Extreme Gear? I actually borrowed that from Jet the Hawk, who has become a good friend of mine.
Meh I give up...finally, you can have your way tonight...it IS christmas after all...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 09:58:11 PM

Meh I give up...finally, you can have your way tonight...it IS christmas after all...

Whoo... I win... Meh... That was too easy to be fun... You can have the victory.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 09:59:50 PM

Whoo... I win... Meh... That was too easy to be fun... You can have the victory.
No no, I insist, you have it!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 10:01:11 PM

Fine, I'll take it. But only to avoid an argument on Christmas Eve.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:12:31 PM

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 10:13:00 PM

Umm... What happened?

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:22:54 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 24, 2007, 10:13:00 PM

Umm... What happened?
:| ......I have no idea...

Triforce_Luigi

*destroy the quote tree.* Well, that was weird.

Triforceman22

this will turn out to be chaos...
everyone will want thier own special rank afterwards.
Besides, it isn't really fair since your team is the only one who get special ranks...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 24, 2007, 10:29:24 PM
this will turn out to be chaos...
everyone will want thier own special rank afterwards.
Besides, it isn't really fair since your team is the only one who get special ranks...
yeah...it should be mine! xD

Triforce_Luigi

Your teams could have ranks too, if you wanted.

GrimTuesday

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:40:40 PM

that'll be too much work for the admins and such....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 25, 2007, 09:05:14 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 24, 2007, 10:40:40 PM

that'll be too much work for the admins and such....

These aren't special ranks these are just what my team will be known as to me.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...