News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Which Nsider would you like to play the most?

Started by La Pared, December 25, 2007, 11:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 29, 2007, 05:04:57 PM
Quote from: Dawei on December 29, 2007, 05:03:12 PM
Quote from: Depster on December 28, 2007, 04:51:44 PM
Quote from: Dawei on December 26, 2007, 12:00:09 PM
All these challenges make me feel so loved <3.

Anyway, I'm most looking forward to playing Depster, though I want to play everyone at one point or another.
Meh, you're the only one up to the challenge?  I guess I just want to play anyone that thinks they're good.  Be warned:  be prepared for da Noggin Floggin, Meteor smashes, spikes, and eggs galore.  I suggest having a lot of tolerence for Yoshi's eggs if ya wanna play me...  characters like him tend to annoy people =p  *coughcough Yoshi's Neutral B coughcough* even though I never use it...
I hate Yoshi's Fair :@. Eggs are pretty easy to avoid if you wavedash. A lot of lag from them it seems.

Jesus Christmas Dawei, you are a pro at cooking and a pro at SSBM, too? XD What is all this talk about lag and stuff? XD
You should be careful, I heard he can attack with noodles from far away. ;D

Dawei

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 29, 2007, 05:11:01 PM

Anyway, I'm most looking forward to playing Depster, though I want to play everyone at one point or another.
Meh, you're the only one up to the challenge?  I guess I just want to play anyone that thinks they're good.  Be warned:  be prepared for da Noggin Floggin, Meteor smashes, spikes, and eggs galore.  I suggest having a lot of tolerence for Yoshi's eggs if ya wanna play me...  characters like him tend to annoy people =p  *coughcough Yoshi's Neutral B coughcough* even though I never use it...
I hate Yoshi's Fair :@. Eggs are pretty easy to avoid if you wavedash. A lot of lag from them it seems.

Jesus Christmas Dawei, you are a pro at cooking and a pro at SSBM, too? XD What is all this talk about lag and stuff? XD
I'll smash you with a frying pan.

I'm saying when you use an Egg, you can't move right away. A.K.A. Lag. Wavedashing is used because there is no lag. And I'm no where near pro. Just average.

Apollo

Quote from: Dawei on December 30, 2007, 12:09:54 PM

I'm saying when you use an Egg, you can't move right away. A.K.A. Lag. Wavedashing is used because there is no lag. And I'm no where near pro. Just average.
thank god i was worried for when that day comes.

thunderhero4

Also, Captain Falcon beats Ness. End of story. Unless it's a really poopty C. Falcon, or a godly Ness.
YAH!! THATS 100% TRUE!!

Dawei

Quote from: Apollo on December 30, 2007, 12:12:22 PM

I mean average in the entire ssbm-player spectrum. So average for you guys (if you don't do advanced techs) could be professional.

Apollo

Quote from: Dawei on December 30, 2007, 04:08:33 PM
Quote from: Apollo on December 30, 2007, 12:12:22 PM

I mean average in the entire ssbm-player spectrum. So average for you guys (if you don't do advanced techs) could be professional.
hey im ok. i had some things on the old smash bros scoreboard