Party Ball: On
Additional Rules:
Stock Match Time Limit: None
Friendly Fire: Off
Pause: On
Self Destructs: -1
Stage:
Dream Land: Green Greens

You may now bet on this match. It will take place January 4th, 2008 at noon, Pacific Time, and I think 3:00 PM Eastern Time.

WIIGAMER24 bets 15 cookies on DK.
Chives bets 15 cookies on Samus.
10 cookies on Pikachu.

Daft Pink

I came up with another idea, to make the tournaments go by faster. When you win, you will get a certain ammount of cookies right? Well, I thought that it would be cool if you could instead of winning that amount of cookies, you could take that many cookies away from someone, but you wouldn't get any more cookies. Does this make sense? For example, lets say I bet right, and the result of how many cookies you would get is 25. I am then given 2 choices. To take 25 cookies, or to have 25 cookies taken away from another cookie gambler. So if that cookie gambler had 75 cookies and you also had 75, then that person would then have 50 cookies, and you would stay at 75 cookies, instead of getting 100 cookies. This would work better when people have a little bit of cookies, so you can eliminate them. Did this all make sense?

Daft Pink

Quote from: Depster on January 03, 2008, 05:19:44 PM
I'll bet... 5 cookies on Yoshi
Umm, sorry, registrations are closed. :( But maybe I can get you in. Let me see what I could do. I'm thinking of what to do because it wouldn't be fair for you to just go in and have 50 cookies while other people already bet. Umm. Maybe I could give you the average amount of cookies that everyone has to you. Let me see how much that would be. OK, you will start with 40 cookies, since that's the average, and you say you're betting 10 cookies, so you'll have 30 cookies. Yay! Now registrations are open forever!

EDIT: Oh sorry, I confused you with Shujinco. You have 40 cookies because you haven't bet yet. You bet on the last match which had already happened before you bet.

Chives

Depster

lol, I didn't even notice the match was over XD well, if you can get me in, I'll bet 5 on pikachu

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Chives

Go go go Samus is ownin all of you >:(

Daft Pink

Quote from: Depster on January 03, 2008, 05:33:01 PM
lol, I didn't even notice the match was over XD well, if you can get me in, I'll bet 5 on pikachu
OK, I got you in, and you have 40 coins, so after you bet 5 on pikachu, you'll have 35.

Shujinco2

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on January 03, 2008, 05:27:28 PM
Umm, sorry, registrations are closed. :( But maybe I can get you in. Let me see what I could do. I'm thinking of what to do because it wouldn't be fair for you to just go in and have 50 cookies while other people already bet. Umm. Maybe I could give you the average amount of cookies that everyone has to you. Let me see how much that would be. OK, you will start with 40 cookies, since that's the average, and you say you're betting 10 cookies, so you'll have 30 cookies. Yay! Now registrations are open forever!

EDIT: Oh sorry, I confused you with Shujinco. You have 40 cookies because you haven't bet yet. You bet on the last match which had already happened before you bet.
WHAT? I already was here as well!

What are you talking about Willis?

Daft Pink

Quote from: Shujinco on January 03, 2008, 06:03:54 PM

I know, you've been here since the beginning. I just thought that he was the one who bet 10 cookies on Pikachu, not you.

Shujinco2

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on January 03, 2008, 06:06:53 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 03, 2008, 06:03:54 PM

I know, you've been here since the beginning. I just thought that he was the one who bet 10 cookies on Pikachu, not you.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Can I divide by zero?

Water ☮

Joeofmars

30 cookies on Samus!

I can feel it! IN THE AIR! IN THE AIR!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 03, 2008, 07:45:50 PM
30 cookies on Samus!

I can feel it, coming in the air tonight! Oh lord!
I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, oh lord!

LOVE THAT SONG! <3

thunderhero4

Quote from: Shujinco on January 03, 2008, 07:56:00 PM
30 cookies on Samus!

LOVE THAT SONG! <3
you got my heart, yeah.
and you got my soul.
ooooh, you got my whole life under control.
Looks like we made it, yeah!
How about thaaat!

Name that song (could i have stumpted you?)

Shujinco2

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 07:57:58 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 03, 2008, 07:56:00 PM
30 cookies on Samus!

LOVE THAT SONG! <3
you got my heart, yeah.
and you got my soul.
ooooh, you got my whole life under control.
Looks like we made it, yeah!
How about thaaat!

Name that song (could i have stumpted you?)
Hmm, may have!

Is it a more modern band?