News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Bowser jr. assist tophy

Started by fredrickthethird, January 26, 2008, 10:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 12:01:03 PM
Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 11:58:31 AM

you actually did get to fight him in new super mario bros
remember that he would run at you and sometimes use his spinning withdraw power to come at you
Yea...and all you did was jump on him or kick koopa shells at him...which rates his toughness at about hte level of an ordinary koopa or goomba X_X;;
I have yet to see him do anything unique or actually powerful worth of his "koopaness" or something. I mean, at least half hte koopa kids could spew fireballs and the other half had a unique ability...Bowser Jr. has yet to show anything.
:D
yeah he probably was the easiest boss ive ever fought
but still captain falcon and peach werent really warriors but were turned into warriors. not so much peach
i think the shadow mario transformation could ass a lot to his character. plus you could give him some paint abilities.
he has potential

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 12:04:26 PM

remember that he would run at you and sometimes use his spinning withdraw power to come at you
Yea...and all you did was jump on him or kick koopa shells at him...which rates his toughness at about hte level of an ordinary koopa or goomba X_X;;
I have yet to see him do anything unique or actually powerful worth of his "koopaness" or something. I mean, at least half hte koopa kids could spew fireballs and the other half had a unique ability...Bowser Jr. has yet to show anything.
but still captain falcon and peach werent really warriors but were turned into warriors. not so much peach
i think the shadow mario transformation could ass a lot to his character. plus you could give him some paint abilities.
he has potential
WEll, Falcon had his bio as a bounty hunter (so he had to have something to go on...). Yea, Peach had nothing, but I never said they couldn't give him moves. Just that I don't see any reason to put him in. One of the main reasons I dislike Bjr. is because of hte Shadow Mario transformation his fans seem so intent on using. The LAST thing I want is more Mario's running around. IF he gets in, the brush is hte only way I'll accept him because its' the only way he could be different. Unfortunatley if Nintendo couldn't really bring it out other than (ZOMG HE"S POLLUTING HEZ EVILZ!) in his own game I doubt they'd be able to do much for Smash Bros.

Apollo

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 12:08:11 PM

he has potential
WEll, Falcon had his bio as a bounty hunter (so he had to have something to go on...). Yea, Peach had nothing, but I never said they couldn't give him moves. Just that I don't see any reason to put him in. One of the main reasons I dislike Bjr. is because of hte Shadow Mario transformation his fans seem so intent on using. The LAST thing I want is more Mario's running around. IF he gets in, the brush is hte only way I'll accept him because its' the only way he could be different. Unfortunatley if Nintendo couldn't really bring it out other than (ZOMG HE"S POLLUTING HEZ EVILZ!) in his own game I doubt they'd be able to do much for Smash Bros.
it would be cool if he could do that bubbly teleportation thing

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 12:10:14 PM

he has potential
We already have two teleporter's if Mewtwo is in X_X;;

Apollo

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 12:15:16 PM

he has potential
dont forget zelda
he could also use his paintbrush for attacks. his spiny shell and fire breathing

Neerb

If Bowser Jr. is in, he should definately use his paint brush.  However, I have always been against Shadow Mario; if ANY more Marios get in, it should be Paper Mario... not that I even want anymore Marios.

He should also shoot fire balls.

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 12:18:50 PM

he has potential
dont forget zelda
he could also use his paintbrush for attacks. his spiny shell and fire breathing
Bjr doesn't have a spiny shell...it's more like tiny little bumps on the shell. Besides, I don't see the point of having Bjr. if we already have Bowser who is infinately better and cooler than his "son" is

Apollo

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 12:26:17 PM

he has potential
dont forget zelda
Bjr doesn't have a spiny shell...it's more like tiny little bumps on the shell. Besides, I don't see the point of having Bjr. if we already have Bowser who is infinately better and cooler than his "son" is
same reason we will have a less cooler luigi
it adds diversity and a slightly different moveset with strengths and weaknesses of their own

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 12:33:15 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 12:26:17 PM

he has potential
dont forget zelda
it adds diversity and a slightly different moveset with strengths and weaknesses of their own
Are you sugguesting that Bjr be a clone/semi-clone now? Look, Luigi is "different" in the fact that he's like Mario but not. Bowser Jr...is just that. Small Bowser...why do we need taht?

Apollo

[/quote]
he has potential
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
dont forget zelda
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]Are you sugguesting that Bjr be a clone/semi-clone now? Look, Luigi is "different" in the fact that he's like Mario but not. Bowser Jr...is just that. Small Bowser...why do we need taht?
[/quote]
luigi, for the most part, is a semi clone
he will many of marios moves but will be updated a bit
same with bjr

Nayrman

*wont continue messed up quote tree*
Luigi is different enough to be played differently than Mario. I know Bjr can be the same way as Luigi, but we have Bowser as the bad guy. The thing is either Bjr. will be too much of a clone of Bowser or he'll be borrowing off of someone else unless he completely relies on the brush for all his attacks (which they got rid of after one game)

fredrickthethird

Ok I'm locking this and putting it on the rumor thread
Take all coversations about this to either the geno or bowser jr. thread or the rumor thread