News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Leaked "real" SSBB Roster

Started by Riosan, January 09, 2008, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Quote from: HYRULESEAS on January 09, 2008, 01:36:35 PM
I hope your right about Ridley But Sakurai said that ALL THRID-PARTY CHARATERS WHERE UNLOCKABLE! NOT PLAYABLE FROM THE START!!! also when it says warning challenger approching doesn't it usually mean, that certain charater will be unlockable! Some of those charaters I see on the starter list say warning challenger approching on their unvialing on the Dojo. So it seems to me that some of it is fake. I'm not trying to flame you, I'm just saying what I think. :)    
All of the newcomers said WARNING ::)

KINGOFPOWERON

PHOENIXBLAST

I hope that isn't the real roster because I don't like it to much, I think Megaman should be on there and some should be taken off and others should be put on.

@HYRULSEAS: I would like Megaman to be an unlockable! Wait who are the "other" 3rd party characters?

Fell

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 09, 2008, 01:49:37 PM
I hope that isn't the real roster because I don't like it to much, I think Megaman should be on there and some should be taken off and others should be put on.

@HYRULSEAS: I would like Megaman to be an unlockable! Wait who are the "other" 3rd party characters?

Wait, Ray IS 1st party right?

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 09, 2008, 01:50:59 PM

Ray...???

Mystic

Super Sentai rangers should be added.

Fell

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 09, 2008, 01:52:32 PM

Ray...???

Ray01

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 09, 2008, 01:54:05 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 09, 2008, 01:52:32 PM

Ray...???

Ray01

Oh, to be honest I have no clue who he is =(

bluaki

Look at this list. Now look at the characters suggested in this thread.

Baby Mario and Luigi... didn't I post that myself? Same for all the "(Has own moveset, is not a clone)" comments.

[spoiler=list again, for convenience]The below list is a list of all characters that must be unlocked, this is the final roster, and we are sorry if your favorite character did not make the cut.

- Luigi
- Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Changes like Zelda in SSBM)
- Baby Mario & Luigi
- Geno
- Young Link (Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass version, is not a clone of default Link)
- Wolf Link & Midna
- Ganondorf (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Shiek (Seperate character from Zelda)
- Vaati
- Mewtwo
- Pokemon Rival (Turtwig, Croconaw and Blaziken)
- Lucario
- Jigglypuff
- Zero Suit Samus (Unlocked to be selected apart from Samus)
- Ridley
- Falco (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Krystal
- Ness (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Animal Crosser
- Marth
- Roy
- K.Rool
- Black Shadow
- Sukapon
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Takamaru
- Ray 01
- Andy
- Mii (Looks like your Mii! Weight and size differ, but attacks are always same)"[/spoiler]

tollhouse2006

There's alot of nonsence in there.  I don't believe it.  It's obviously fake.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Water ☮

i doubt that list a lot when was it made/translated Rio?

Nayrman

No way that's real...just no way. Pokemon Rival and Mii basically kill it...

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Nayrman on January 09, 2008, 02:18:19 PM
No way that's real...just no way. Pokemon Rival and Mii basically kill it...
Don't forget Baby Mario and Baby Luigi working as a team like the Ice Climbers.  Also Shiek as seperate character doesn't make any sense.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

HTA!

Quote from: Riosan on January 09, 2008, 10:17:39 AM
So someone on 2ch translated a post from a Japanese blog on the completed SSBB Roster. Yes I know, "blah blah blah another fake roster", but you guys can choose to believe this or not. Personally, I think some of it is possible.

"First of all, I want to say the characters which have been cut from the Melee roster and will not appear in Brawl as playable.
- Pichu (Cut completely, returns only as Trophy and Sticker)
- Dr. Mario (Returns as Assist Trophy)

Sorry to all that enjoyed playing as the above characters, but I hope you will be satisfied with the rest of the Brawl roster.

This is the list of the initial roster, who you can play as right when you first start the game.
- Mario
- Bowser
- Peach
- Wario
- Yoshi
- Link
- Zelda
- Pikachu
- Pokemon Trainer
- Samus
- Kirby
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight
- Fox
- Pit
- Ike
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Captain Falcon
- Ice Climbers
- Lucas
- Pikmin & Olimar
- Sonic
- Snake

As you can see from the above list, Captain Falcon is the only character that is not shown on the website yet and every character shown is default. Zero Suit Samus is first only playable when using Samus Final Smash, but can later be unlocked to be played at any time.

The below list is a list of all characters that must be unlocked, this is the final roster, and we are sorry if your favorite character did not make the cut.

- Luigi
- Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Changes like Zelda in SSBM)
- Baby Mario & Luigi
- Geno
- Young Link (Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass version, is not a clone of default Link)
- Wolf Link & Midna
- Ganondorf (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Shiek (Seperate character from Zelda)
- Vaati
- Mewtwo
- Pokemon Rival (Turtwig, Croconaw and Blaziken)
- Lucario
- Jigglypuff
- Zero Suit Samus (Unlocked to be selected apart from Samus)
- Ridley
- Falco (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Krystal
- Ness (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Animal Crosser
- Marth
- Roy
- K.Rool
- Black Shadow
- Sukapon
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Takamaru
- Ray 01
- Andy
- Mii (Looks like your Mii! Weight and size differ, but attacks are always same)"

"sigh"
I thought mods were supposed to be smarter than this.

Quite frankly this roster is impossible because Sakurai said all 3rd parties were going to be unlockable...

HTA!

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 09, 2008, 12:59:31 PM
Quote from: La Pared on January 09, 2008, 11:50:52 AM
yeah and Roy doesnt have a good chance to make it which is why i say its a fake roster.

:|

Correction, he has no chance.