News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The ULTIMATE character poll!

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 19, 2008, 12:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will appear in -brawl as the next newcomer? You can choose 10 characters (also you must vote for at least one third party character)

Geno (Square Enix)
Cloud (Square Enix)
Sora (Square Enix)
Marche (Square Enix)
Lloyd (Namco)
Klonoa (Namco)
Siegfried (Namco)
Pac-mac (Namco)
Bomberman (Hudson)
Megaman (Capcom)
Rayman (Ubisoft)
Knuckles (Sega)
Princess Shroob (M&L: Partners in time)
Black Knight (Fire Emblem)
Lucario (Pokémon)
Kumatora (Mother 3)
Marina (Michief Makers)
Midna (Twilight Princess)
Rundas (MP3: Corruption)
Wolf O'donnel (Star Fox)
Krystal (Star Fox)
"Eggplant Wizard" (Kid Icarus)
Young Criket (WarioWare: Smooth moves)
Sothe (Fire Emblem)
Crono (Square Enix)
Ms Mows (Paper Mario)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Jenna (Golden Sun)
"Mr Namco, the imaginary character of Shujinco" (Namco)
Bowser Jr (Mario)
Max (Hudson)
Mallow (Square Enix)
Dark Samus (MP3: Corruption)
Ridley (MP3: Corruption)
Ai or Yu (Animal Crossing)

Neerb

Quote from: LightningSword on January 19, 2008, 12:41:57 PM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 19, 2008, 12:37:53 PM
There was a MOVIE??

WHAT WAS IT ABOUT??
About a young girl named Ai who moves to Animal Village and makes new friends. The plot was lacking somewhat, but it was an ok movie. You can watch the subbed version on Youtube and CrunchyRoll. By the way, sorry that Sora isn't winning anymore.  :-X  :D

I don't expect him to beat Lucario, Ridley, or Bowser Jr.  However, he is still beating all other 3rd party characters ;D

DededeCloneChris

There was a MOVIE??

WHAT WAS IT ABOUT??
About a young girl named Ai who moves to Animal Village and makes new friends. The plot was lacking somewhat, but it was an ok movie. You can watch the subbed version on Youtube and CrunchyRoll. By the way, sorry that Sora isn't winning anymore.  :-X  :D
Wow, when many characters shows up, the poll can change drastically.

Light

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 19, 2008, 12:43:56 PM
There was a MOVIE??

WHAT WAS IT ABOUT??

I don't expect him to beat Lucario, Ridley, or Bowser Jr.  However, he is still beating all other 3rd party characters ;D
Tied with Geno.  :-X And just to annoy you, I'm going to remove my vote for Sora (also because I don't think he has as good a chance as others to make it). How does that make you feel?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

I voted, but on an unrelated note, what do you think of my new sig?

Neerb

Quote from: LightningSword on January 19, 2008, 12:46:02 PM
There was a MOVIE??

WHAT WAS IT ABOUT??

Tied with Geno.  :-X And just to annoy you, I'm going to remove my vote for Sora (also because I don't think he has as good a chance as others to make it). How does that make you feel?

Fine.  I actually consider Geno a Nintendo character, since the only time he's EVER appeared was in a MARIO game.  And if you're just taking away your vote because of me, that doesn't deny the fact that you want Sora.  So it doesn't really affect anything.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 19, 2008, 12:46:19 PM
Sweet!

Light

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 19, 2008, 12:48:44 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 19, 2008, 12:46:02 PM
There was a MOVIE??

WHAT WAS IT ABOUT??

Fine.  I actually consider Geno a Nintendo character, since the only time he's EVER appeared was in a MARIO game.  And if you're just taking away your vote because of me, that doesn't deny the fact that you want Sora.  So it doesn't really affect anything.
You're mixing up my theories. Do I want Sora in? Sure, why not. Do I THINK he will be in? No. Perhaps as an AT, but there is little to no chance of Sora being a playable character. That is why I took my vote back. I'm also going to take a few other votes back because of who I think will be in.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 19, 2008, 12:49:25 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 19, 2008, 12:46:19 PM
Sweet!
Thanks!

Also, about the whole Sora thing. I would like him in. I loved the Kingdom Hearts series. The thing is, he just isn't likely. Remember, he belongs to Square-Enix, so Sakurai would have to pay to have him in. Besides, I think that if Square did get a rep, we'd be more likely to get Geno or a FF protagonist from the GBA games. Sora only appeared in Chain of Memories, which was a minor game to bridge a gap between the KH and KH2.

Shujinco2

I sees no Classic Mario, nor no Toad, NOR no Mr. Atari! >:(

DededeCloneChris

Oh............MY god......Ridley is winning.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Michael227

DededeCloneChris

But Milyneu is in a draw with netmao now!

Michael227

Tupin

I hope Lucario is in a Pokeball.

I'll laugh if he is.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.