Pokemon

Started by Ridley, January 21, 2008, 09:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rius

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 12:39:39 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 12:35:40 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 21, 2008, 12:33:20 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 12:29:20 PM
Milotic: Aqua Ring, the area around Milotic heals all players at 10% per second, for 10 sec.

Dialga: Roar of Time, Dialga roars, and all opponents caught in the roar suffer extreme damage and are left immobile; how long they are immobile depends on their current damage. Opponents that touch Dialga are damaged.

Palkia: Spacial Rend, Palkia makes a huge slash on the screen and oppents who are hit suffer moderate damage and great knockback; where Palkia slashed, the screen tears, and part of the screen slides. Opponents that touch Palkia are damaged.

Giratina: Shadow Force, Giratina appears! He's massive! The first opponent to touch Giratina will trigger the Shadow Force, and any other opponents who touch Giratina will be caught in the attack as well. Shadow Force itself works like Galaxia Darkness.

Arceus: Judgement, the ultimate Pokemon and it's ultimate power. Any type of Arceus will appear, and whatever type of Arceus appears, that's what type Judgement is. Arceus floats along the ground, damaging players who touch it, and Judgement functions like PK Starstorm. The summoner is not immune.

Palkia's seems a little overpowered... and I think Giratina would disapear, then randomly attack a player.
I bought Diamond, so I'm biased. :] I got Palkia's from PBR, and Giratina's seemed boring to me, so I spruced it up a bit. :P
Missingno would be the ULTIMATE pokeball pokemon!

DO NOT DENIY IT! >:(
Only because Missingno. is Arceus. Duh. ::)

Shujinco2

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 12:43:37 PM
Milotic: Aqua Ring, the area around Milotic heals all players at 10% per second, for 10 sec.

Dialga: Roar of Time, Dialga roars, and all opponents caught in the roar suffer extreme damage and are left immobile; how long they are immobile depends on their current damage. Opponents that touch Dialga are damaged.

Palkia: Spacial Rend, Palkia makes a huge slash on the screen and oppents who are hit suffer moderate damage and great knockback; where Palkia slashed, the screen tears, and part of the screen slides. Opponents that touch Palkia are damaged.

Giratina: Shadow Force, Giratina appears! He's massive! The first opponent to touch Giratina will trigger the Shadow Force, and any other opponents who touch Giratina will be caught in the attack as well. Shadow Force itself works like Galaxia Darkness.

Arceus: Judgement, the ultimate Pokemon and it's ultimate power. Any type of Arceus will appear, and whatever type of Arceus appears, that's what type Judgement is. Arceus floats along the ground, damaging players who touch it, and Judgement functions like PK Starstorm. The summoner is not immune.

Palkia's seems a little overpowered... and I think Giratina would disapear, then randomly attack a player.
I bought Diamond, so I'm biased. :] I got Palkia's from PBR, and Giratina's seemed boring to me, so I spruced it up a bit. :P

Actually, 'M charzard is Arceus, as 'M  charzard can destroy even the GAME! :O

Rius

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 12:53:21 PM

No, 'M is that thing that Kangaskhan carries around in its pouch. :P

Hmm, Kangaskhan: Dizzy Punch, Kangaskan punches at whatever opponent comes near; the opponent recives damage and are "confused", like in Mewtwo's Confusion.

thunderhero4

Ditto: Takes the form of you to confuse your enemies

Magneton: Makes all the items stick to him

Kangeskan: Slams his foot in anger, knocking down all enemies on the ground

Arceus: Uses Judgement, it differs depending on the stage (A big meteor hits the ground and explodes with a different explosion that depends on the stage)

Wailord: Bounces on the stage multiple times

I was gonna put Poliwrath, but then I thought Poliwrath for Brawl!!

Shujinco2

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 12:57:04 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 12:53:21 PM

No, 'M is that thing that Kangaskhan carries around in its pouch. :P

Hmm, Kangaskhan: Dizzy Punch, Kangaskan punches at whatever opponent comes near; the opponent recives damage and are "confused", like in Mewtwo's Confusion.
"M charzard is different though. It's 'M, but has the sprite of a normal charzard.

Geno

CORRUPTS YOUR DATA!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Geno on January 21, 2008, 02:29:10 PM

CORRUPTS YOUR DATA!
DITTO, use COOLTRAINER!

*Ditto uses Cooltrianer*

*Forums Asplode*

;D

Michael227

GOOD GOD the summoner is NOT immune to judgement man oh man that sucks

DededeCloneChris

Getting a Palkia from PBR? You're liying.

Rius

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 21, 2008, 03:56:21 PM
Milotic: Aqua Ring, the area around Milotic heals all players at 10% per second, for 10 sec.

I was talking about the effect of his move. >_>

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 03:58:04 PM
Milotic: Aqua Ring, the area around Milotic heals all players at 10% per second, for 10 sec.

I didn't meant his moves, I meant how can you obtain a Palkia from PBR.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 21, 2008, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 03:58:04 PM

I didn't meant his moves, I meant how can you obtain a Palkia from PBR.
He means thats where he saw what spacial rend looks like...

Zora Link

Umbreon: engulf the whole stage in darkness. rings on his body is the only thing visible...they glow. :O

That's the only one I've thought of. As of now.

Apollo

hey Ridley
you should post some of the best ideas in the first post ;D

Red

Quote from: Apollo on January 21, 2008, 05:04:15 PM
hey Ridley
you should post some of the best ideas in the first post ;D
Good idea.